Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The issue of inceldom being used as an excuse for gynocentric anti-male behavior and support for anti-male laws/culture

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Examples:

"Some guy got jailed for touching a woman's shoulder? JFL, serves him right, only normies touch women anyway!"

"Some guy jailed for hitting on a 17 years 11 months 364 days old foid? JFL, only idiots approach women, Chad or bust, they should know better."

"Some old, ugly guy falling for a sting operation using an underage decoy? JFL, what a dumbass, he should have known better."

"Draconian anti-male laws? I don't care, we're too ugly and would be screwed anyway, only normies will be affected, you're a fakecel if you care."

Notice the pattern. Men should always know better, men should always play it perfectly with every move and if anything bad happens to them, it's always 100% their fault, no matter how insanely anti-male their milieu gets.

The vast majority of incels saying the aforementioned statements wouldn't say something like "a little girl got molested? JFL, serves her right, she probably acted like a little slut and tempted that sick bastard." Not because they actually care for the hypothetical little girl or children in general, but rather because they conform to the feminist, gynocentric and lookist paradigm just like the hivemind of women they hate and criticize does. They support the system which is the primary cause or at least one of the main ones for their inceldom. A mentally-impaired truecel, whose intellect was below even that of a little girl, wouldn't get as much sympathy in a million years, even from fellow truecels.

For another example, agecucks are ok with some young Chad having sex with a teen his age, but find the idea of an older, ugly guy getting an arranged marriage with her disgusting, because they are, even if subconsciously, feminists, gynocentric and lookist. And it goes beyond just having those (allegedly) natural impulses, they actually base their morality and worldview around them.

I know it probably won't change anything at this point but I hope you people realize these things showcase the kind of mindset that let feminism take over and the current clown world take place, plus you could eventually be affected by all that feminist anti-male draconian crap even if now you're laughing when other men are (primarily ugly men just like you statistically are).

Last edited:
FUCKING WTF IM FED UP WITH ANTI MALE LAWS HOLES NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND START BEING MORE SEXUALLY AVAILABLE FOR INCEL AND TRUCEL BEFORE SOME OF US START GOING ER (in gta)

Interesting idea. I agree.

This forum should be used for a higher purpose. We should put more thought into our threads and come up with feasible solutions to inceldom. At least 50% of us would not have been involuntary celibates just a few decades ago before the advent of feminism and social media. So there is definitely an environmental basis to our inceldom. Nobody wants to address that. People would rather self-pity and complain. This place is more about shitposting than having insightful conversations to understand what can be done.

This forum should be used for a higher purpose. We should put more thought into our threads and come up with feasible solutions to inceldom. At least 50% of us would not have been involuntary celibates just a few decades ago before the advent of feminism and social media. So there is definitely an environmental basis to our inceldom. Nobody wants to address that. People would rather self-pity and complain. This place is more about shitposting than having insightful conversations to understand what can be done.
Absolutely. It's funny because every time the agecuck debate comes up, some users get like "why are you even talking about it, what difference does it make, etc", but many of the same users will post stuff like "im ugly its over never began" as if it was any different.

The agecuck debate is actually more useful than those empty generic lamentations, since it has the potential of making more people aware of suck anti-male feminist shit and thus make the world a tiny little bit less feministic and gynocentric.

Society is inherently feminist. Womens issues are put to the forefront and they have no responsibility. It’s through this lens that we can see the feminization of men in action

There are users here who say that rape and murder is le based but get mad when someone mentions his attraction to teenage foids who are already usually whores anyhow.

16 is AOC in some countries.

Last edited:
There are users here who say that rape and murder is le based but get mad when someone mentions his attraction to teenage foids who are already usually whores anyhow.

16 is AOC in some countries.
That happens because, according to feminist morals, "pedophilia" (as defined by feminists) > rape >>>>>> murder, from more to less immoral.

That happens because, according to feminist morals, "pedophilia" (as defined by feminists) > rape >>>>>> murder, from more to less immoral.
feminists should be skinned alive

The most annoying thing about users like you is the absolute OBSESSION and monotonic nature of your your posts, it's ALL you talk about, you've been here since 2018 and nonstop talking about how unfair the world is for not supporting your such desires

If some user says "I like jbs" I'm like ok and if they're a generally interesting user I'm cool with them, but users like you who TRY SO HARD to moralize stuff and deviate the main discussions of inceldom are something else

Those "I'm ugly and it never began" posts are worth more than threads like this, because they come from a place of EMOTIONS, but you clearly have an agenda, if you don't, just like what you like and stop trying to moralize it, it's like you haven't even accepted yourself but expect others to accept you
Have you ever thought about putting him on ignore if he bothers u so much?

it's ALL you talk about
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

like you who TRY SO HARD to moralize stuff and deviate the main discussions of inceldom are something else
Because this forum unfortunately has plenty of feminist agecucks. I don't need to bash bluepillers, for instance, because bluepilled shit is already banned.

I find it insane how anyone who is even close to incel can be a feminist agecuck. To a minor extent, I also find surprising that such people are not banned or even warned anymore (they used to be in the best days of the forum, by the way). Feminists shouldn't be here, this is the main point.

Supporting feminism on an incel forum is like making edgy Satanist posts on a Christian forum, it just doesn't belong. It's actually even worse since feminism is the main cause of the modern inceldom phenomenon (yeah, there might be people who would be incels even in the most patriarchal of societies, but let's face it, the vast majority of users are just normal ugly tier or have minor mental/social issues, they wouldn't be; also, no one can deny that a bigger percentage of men are incel now than 100 years ago or so).

What's the point of even lamenting about being incel when one's a feminist? Bro, you support the system that makes you incel, you're a masochistic retard.

Last edited: