Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Jews are not your real enemy, journalists are

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
I've always considered journalists to be the actual and true scum of society. Slowly all media companies started being owned by the Jews and started recruiting greedy journalists who swore to do anything to get money.

These journalists are trying to spread anti-white propaganda to manipulate white people into hating their own race. They're also trying to manipulate kids into LGBTQ. Society would've been a lot lot better if we'd more honest journalists who tried to uncover all the injustices in the world, but unfortunately, they sold out. This is disgusting and vile.

View: https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1699176945882169535

being a journalist must be super boring

What %age of Jews are pro-white? What percentage are anti-LGBT? Its not either-or, it can be both.

"It is the press, above all, which wages a positively fanatical and slanderous struggle, tearing down everything which can be regarded as a support of national independence, cultural elevation, and the economic independence of the nation." - Adolf Hitler

What %age of Jews are pro-white? What percentage are anti-LGBT? Its not either-or, it can be both.

"It is the press, above all, which wages a positively fanatical and slanderous struggle, tearing down everything which can be regarded as a support of national independence, cultural elevation, and the economic independence of the nation." - Adolf Hitler
I don't understand what that quote trying to say?

I've always considered journalists to be the actual and true scum of society. Slowly all media companies started being owned by the Jews and started recruiting greedy journalists who swore to do anything to get money.

These journalists are trying to spread anti-white propaganda to manipulate white people into hating their own race. They're also trying to manipulate kids into LGBTQ. Society would've been a lot lot better if we'd more honest journalists who tried to uncover all the injustices in the world, but unfortunately, they sold out. This is disgusting and vile.

View: https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1699176945882169535

Most journalists are women, thus women are our true enemies

Intellectuals should be your enemies, too. They're part of the problem.

Who do you think employs the journalists?

7daf60e8fba47694df8f779977ee693e02c96b00440417a009f2032b1bbe84b6 1

It's the Jews. But the reason I say journalists are the real scum is because forget the Jews. The Jews are not humans, they're like animals, they'll always be the same i.e evil. But journalists are one of us. If they try, they could bring justice in this world but because of greed they chose not to.