Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The joker is best movie ever

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
I am not aware of any other literary production, cinematic work or entertainment-artistic enterprise as significant and excellent as joker, at least for our contemporary times. It made my day to watch it and the imagery associated witht the movie captivates me in many ways, im glad it was so good, it delivered my expectations , so glad he won the best actor oscar, (even though he didnt speak about us specifically and focused more on animal rights, it is disappointing but im still glad he won)

I've recently begun watching it and to my surprise I really like it and finally can see where you guys are coming from.

It really brings the common injustices people like us face on a day to day level into a stark and clear view for the normies to see which probably explains why the SJW's hate it so much ie "only pure and sweet wahmans can be viktims evil inkwell!"

Its good but to call it the best would be a stretch imo.
Gattaca
is better. Covers genetic discrimination and other thems.

Its good but to call it the best would be a stretch imo.
Gattaca
is better. Covers genetic discrimination and other thems.
Agreed.

Ethan Hawk and Jude Law's best movie IMO.

I disagree, those are good movies but joker is better cus it has almost a dream like quality to it that feels like my life.

Yeah its a good movie

Over for jokercels

Meh, it's a good movie, but I wouldn't say it's the best I've ever seen.

Again, as I've said before, it would have benefitted if it had more of him as the Joker.

The ending was pure gold and for a minute it made feel like there was hope left in the world then I realised it was over but this is my favourite film .

The movie itself is great but it's certainly not the best

Taxi Driver is better

I am not aware of any other literary production, cinematic work or entertainment-artistic enterprise as significant and excellent as joker, at least for our contemporary times. It made my day to watch it and the imagery associated witht the movie captivates me in many ways, im glad it was so good, it delivered my expectations , so glad he won the best actor oscar, (even though he didnt speak about us specifically and focused more on animal rights, it is disappointing but im still glad he won)
Jokerkun