Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The joker is just giga based man

fakecel in the 2nd video, I know the girl is in his mind, she isn't even real, but mogs me anyway

I prefer Jack Nicholsons Joker, he wasn't a whining bitch like Phoenixes and didn't lust after Batman, like animated ones.

Based and honk pilled

he is portraying incels :dab:
Barely. Sure he's mentally ill and everything that can go wrong in his life goes wrong, but incels are not violent sociopaths, capable of starting any movement.
Majority of us just copes and ropes. Known incel killers constitute a very small percentage of us.

Queue "OH em gee guys! :foidSoy: Hi I'm Here from Vox/Vice/Vagina news network and conducting field research on how The Joker became a symbol of male confidence in dangerous online woman-hating circles.:heart:"

Queue "OH em gee guys! :foidSoy: Hi I'm Here from Vox/Vice/Vagina news network and conducting field research on how The Joker became a symbol of male confidence in dangerous online woman-hating circles.:heart:"
D8zn7x5 cd8a0184 f65f 4581 8afa f532f06c0422