Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Kansas City Chiefs will win 26 -16 today, maybe a four point margin of error

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
The Jews want the team that Taylor Swift’s boyfriend plays on to win.

Good call, this is a prime rigging spot.

I have no real interest in any mainstream sports, especially football.

In fact, watching football is one of the last things I want to do.

It's one of the most ultimate normie-activities of all time: Watching one team of Chads & Niggers chase each other around for a ball, wearing tight clothing, and sponsored by major (((corporations))) of course to give the masses "bread & circuses"

If you feel that sportsbetting might help you moneymaxx though, then by all means of for it.

Good call, this is a prime rigging spot.
The NFL is rigged as fuck. It’s always about figuring out which team will throw the game.

The camera keeps showing Taylor Swift. Fucking Jew-run media.

I knew it! The kicker missed that important kick! Jews paid him off!

@proudweeb

I have no real interest in any mainstream sports, especially football.

In fact, watching football is one of the last things I want to do.

It's one of the most ultimate normie-activities of all time: Watching one team of Chads & Niggers chase each other around for a ball, wearing tight clothing, and sponsored by major (((corporations))) of course to give the masses "bread & circuses"

If you feel that sportsbetting might help you moneymaxx though, then by all means of for it.
I actually don’t bet on sports right now. I actually make better predictions when I don’t think with a wager bias.

I was right. The Bills scored more points than I thought they would, but the Kansas City Chiefs won, and I knew it would be a low-scoring game.

I knew the Jews wanted a great quarterback to have a low-scoring game, because foolish betters would wager that he would would have had an offensive-explosion.

I told you! Taylor Swift is a Jewish witch! The Chiefs won by just one more point than I predicted! I told you there would only be a four point margin of error!

Yep, another entertaining Chiefs/Bills script.

Fade the Chiefs next week though. They don't need Taylor to promote Jew commercials for the Super Bowl.

Fade the Chiefs next week though. They don't need Taylor to promote Jew commercials for the Super Bowl.
I’m upset with myself for not predicting that Buffalo would score a few more points, but they still disappointed their home fans.

The fourth quarter of that game was incredibly boring, just like the Jews wanted.

Are foids even tuning in? They keep showing Swift after every Kelce reception, it's getting tiring. Playoff football was already the most popular tv event of the year.

I actually don’t bet on sports right now. I actually make better predictions when I don’t think with a wager bias.
I see, that is interesting.

Perhaps with your knowledge, you may stand a better chance in betting than the average normgroid: You seem to want to moneymaxx, so this could possibly be a good endeavor.

But as I said, any kind of major sport is nothing more than "bread & circus" for the masses of NPC normies; especially with how much globohomo shit is pushed on it now.

I knew it! The kicker missed that important kick! Jews paid him off!

@proudweeb

Lol Buffalo is garbage, they can't win shit. Not like they would have beat the ravens the week after either

Lamar and the Ravens are on the job yo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back