Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The lack of positive reinforcement definitely sucks.

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
★★
Water is wet and all. But I think life could be much more bearable if I got minimum dose of positive social reinforcement in our daily life, even if we didn't get sex. I'm sure you guys feel the same. Gets tiring to get bad day after bad day without a single spike in serotonin.

Even if I got it now, it wouldn't nullify all the decades of negative reinforcement. It's over. But it would still feel nice I guess.

So true, having a group of friends who give you positive reinforcement would make my life easier and more enjoyable...

Wtf are you talking about. Just go to any other website, excluding this one, where people talk about their misery. I GUARAN-FUCKING-TEE YOU that you will find some random normalnigger telling you the wonders of XYZ lifestyle/lifehack/POV/etc and that you can become it. They will sugar-coat you with dozens if not hundreds of different copes. Maybe you can even make a fake friend who will constantly sugar-coat you

sugar coating is different from positive reinforcement

Let's say you want to make a sports team

Sugar coating would be man you are the best player there you don't even need to practice the tryouts are so easy

Positive reinforcement is where you put in a ton of effort and people commend you for it and tell you that since you put in alot of effort that you will make it

See the difference?
All of that is BS. Hope and putting up effort for mentally and physical broken men is just cope.

Im on a failure streak lately, I just want to go to sleep and not wake up. I don’t feel like doing this anymore.

You are a handsome young man OP

Too blackpilled to do so

Sure your telling this to a guy who got abused by his father who was the coach on his team

If I had positive reinforcement by my nigger father instead of him telling me how Im a fucking loser infront of my other teammates and beating me for little mistakes I did I would be so much better in sports and I could of used sports as a way to ascend

And you sound dumb how is positive reinforcement cope lmao
Whats once broken will always be broken, and there is nothing you can do about it. You can cope by holding yourself to that last string of hope, its on you. Whatever suits you best I guess.

pessimism overdose.

love from others is 'conditional'. loving yourself may be unusual, but its a mustard seed.

I feel you on this one.

I can’t help but wonder if this is from my overexposure to a pussified, video gaymified soyciety of spectacle. (I am not saying or implying anything about you or anyone else — just talking about my own thought process in dealing with this.)

Not saying I should live in North Korea and be glad I was only beaten this much and I live another day.

Actually I don’t know what I’m saying, except that when I try to identify the cause of this species of frustration, it doesn’t help me solve the problem.

Maybe there is a solution, somewhere else. Or more likely maybe it’s just over, man.

Last edited:
Water is wet and all. But I think life could be much more bearable if I got minimum dose of positive social reinforcement in our daily life, even if we didn't get sex. I'm sure you guys feel the same. Gets tiring to get bad day after bad day without a single spike in serotonin.
Same

I cope by focusing on my personal projects.

close relationships are the most important thing in life. normalfags can't imagine having none

close relationships are the most important thing in life. normalfags can't imagine having none
They take for granted normal social lives. If they had my social life they would have already roped years ago.