Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The least mentally ill troon

DeliriumTremens

DeliriumTremens

KHHV ugly mentalcel
-
I'm laughing a lot lurking on this forum, it's a constant kekfuel :feelskek:

What the lack of pussies does to an incel in denial.

You know a forum has REALLY gone off the rails when even this shithole of all places starts making fun of it.

having a dick def better than having a vagina lol

having a dick def better than having a vagina lol
Yeah at least if I bleed out of my dick and gunk comes out that's not just a monthly occurrence something is seriously wrong.

You know a forum has REALLY gone off the rails when even this shithole of all places starts making fun of it.
Yeah, You know it's over when a subhuman like me laughs at you :feelskek:

Would rather have a dick than a vagina. Only inconvenience is getting hit in the balls, random erections, zippers.

It's sad seeing the xenoestrogens in our environment and female hypergamy creating a subsection of men that feel so disgusted with being a man that they feel the need to switch sexes for an advantage. Society is starting to encourage this instead of holding corporations and women accountable, but that's neoliberalism in a nutshell - pretend to care about being progressive but willingly bowing to corporate and traditional values, but just in the way that makes the most money. At least they can pretend to be righteous that way.