Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the lefty BLM supporter LGBT nudist who was fucking Nancy Pelosi husband Paul Pelosi was a bitter racemixing incel accused of pedophilia by jealousBro

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
IntiGonzalezYard
his site still appears to be up https://www.frenlyfrens.com/
Obviously the "toxic behavior" that caused the mom to kick him out was prob he realized Inti was more sexually attractive than her mom and got jealous.

IntiDavidDePapeHat

The middle bro "remembering" sexual abuse is convenient to villify him. Not sure if mom's idea or the bro's because Nevosbod wanted to fuck Inti.

This guy probably fell apart (he tried to betabux for a Latina mom and it even that didn't pay out) and coped by becoming bisexual on Grindr and eventually became a gigolo to make ends meet.

This caused him to be hired to sexually service Paul Pelosi. But they had a dispute about payment so he stuck around at Paul's place eating his food and Paul got piss and called cops.

Guy got mad when cops arrived and yelled at Paul so Paul picked up a hammer and tried to brain this guy so he couldn't tell about the gay sex.

Guy wrestled hammer off and bopped Paul in defense and then cops tackled him.

Now they're trying to make him seem all MAGA despite the obvious rainbow flag and BLM shit.

If he mad some antivax statement that's not exclusive to lefties, plenty of hippies and BLM are against the vax, it was Trump who rolled it out after all.

DePape is a Canadian from British Columbia. Not sure if he gained American citizenship.

Last edited:
Great stuff, thanks. I was curious though - where did the Jew media get all the MAGA posts that he allegedly made? I seen some screenshots of stuff on the fake news. I can't find that anywhere unless they have conveniently deleted it to get rid all the hAtE sPeEcH. Are they just making it up as usual?

Paul Pelosi's arsehole must look like an empty headlock at this point. He's been on more pipes than the Mario Brothers.

Great stuff, thanks. I was curious though - where did the Jew media get all the MAGA posts that he allegedly made? I seen some screenshots of stuff on the fake news. I can't find that anywhere unless they have conveniently deleted it to get rid all the hAtE sPeEcH. Are they just making it up as usual?

Paul Pelosi's arsehole must look like an empty headlock at this point. He's been on more pipes than the Mario Brothers.

The Santa Monica Observer had a lot of details about the incident but the site is currently down.

https://www.smobserved.com/

Great stuff, thanks. I was curious though - where did the Jew media get all the MAGA posts that he allegedly made?
it's a good question who reported on it first and how much time it took

As the Santa Monica Observer site is offline here is a copy of their article on the subject:

The Awful Truth: Paul Pelosi Was Drunk Again, And In a Dispute With a Male Prostitute Early Friday Morning.

"Paul Pelosi stated that he doesn't know who the male is but he advised that his name is David and that he is a friend." Yeah, right.

It Doesn't Add Up: Some People on Social Media Are Questioning Attack on Paul Pelosi

As SF's gay bars closed at 2 am, two gay men met in a bar and went home together. Happens every night in the City by the Bay. Except one of these two men, was married to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

I might disappear for telling you the truth. If I do, you'll all know why. But here's what really happened early Friday morning in San Francisco. IMHO--in my humble opinion.

According to SFPD "RP [Reporting Person] stated that there's a male in the home and that he's going to wait for his wife. RP stated that he doesn't know who the male is but he advised that his name is David, and that he is a friend," the dispatch official said. "RP sounded somewhat confused."

It's been a rumor for years in SF that Paul Pelosi is gay. David Depape is said to be a Castro Nudist. "The lunatic who allegedly assaulted Paul Pelosi is a Berkeley resident and a 'Former Castro Nudist Protester' and hemp 'jewelry maker' ...sounds totally MAGA Republican to me. " this from Twitter.

Ok, so here's the theory, as related to me by a source: "Castro Nudists are a group of really radical gay male prostitutes that parade around naked with c--k rings. First of all, the Police did not come in response to an alarm. They come in response to a "wellness check". So someone called them to check on Pelosi."

"When he didn't answer the phone, the cops broke the sliding glass door to get in. Pelosi was struggling with the suspect, who was in his underwear.

Pelosi owned the hammer. Not Depape. Or, the male prostitute was doing something Pelosi didn't like."

"And then there was the press conference when they didn't know the mic was on. During that, a reporter confirmed that the suspect was a gay Castro Nudist, but (authorities) told him he couldn't use it."

"Now tell me something. These people are worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Nancy is third in line to the Presidency. You don't think they have the most amazing security? And by the way, when Pelosi was in that drunk driving accident, he had a young man with him, and that too was covered up by the police and the press."

"How would (suspect Depape) have been able to break a window that without triggering an alarm? He didn't. The police broke the window to gain entry. There was only one hammer, and it belonged to Pelosi. And only ONE cop quoted the perpetrator saying, "Where's Nancy?" None of the other sources said that happened. "

"And one of them could easily have broken that window. Remember, there was no alarm triggered. How would (suspect Depape) have gotten into that house without doing that? The cops smashed the glass to gain entry."

Thank you to Elon Musk for retweeting this story.

Who called 911 to initiate a wellness check? Either Nancy or her staff, who hadn't hear from Paul all evening and suddenly it's 2 am. Or a neighbor, hearing a fight at the Pelosi residence.

Admittedly, David Depape is a known nutcase. He's an election denier, says mainstream media, who has posted conspiracy theories online. That may be true, but he also lives in Berkeley, where he is a 42 year old career student.

"My law firm served a lawsuit against Paul Pelosi one time in SF after attempting to serve at other residences-Napa, Georgetown. They weren't home, but staff were, and multiple law enforcement officers were on the perimeter. Break-in is odd given this level of security." said Harmeet Dillon, Republican National Committee Chairman

As the Santa Monica Observer site is offline here is a copy of their article on the subject:
Thanks very much bud. Sounds suspicious to say the least doesn't it :worryfeels:

The Awful Truth: Paul Pelosi Was Drunk Again, And In a Dispute With a Male Prostitute Early Friday Morning.
site works for me

site works for me
Ye it's back up for me now too but it was down earlier for me.

it's a good question who reported on it first and how much time it took
It's an intriguing case and I'm really hoping it is what we suspect as that would be pure comedy.

The weirdest part for me is the fact that he was in his underwear and the hammer was Paul's so that means he broke in the back door in his undies with his bare hands according to their story :feelskek:

Last edited:
SF is a degenerate hedonistic hell hole.

The weirdest part for me is the fact that he was in his underwear and the hammer was Paul's so that means he broke in the back door in his undies with his bare hands according to their story :feelskek:
There's no evidence that David Wayne DePape broke into the home at all.

The cops are the ones who broke the glass because Pelosi wasn't responding when they knocked for the wellness check.

Maybe Paul was moaning loudly during anal and a neighbor got worried?

Or possibly Paul (being a penny-pincher) tried to shortchange DW on a pre-arranged price of a drug sale.

There's no evidence that David Wayne DePape broke into the home at all.

The cops are the ones who broke the glass because Pelosi wasn't responding when they knocked for the wellness check.

Maybe Paul was moaning loudly during anal and a neighbor got worried?

Or possibly Paul (being a penny-pincher) tried to shortchange DW on a pre-arranged price of a drug sale.
Haha he definitely looks like he would be a squealer. Another crazy thing I just found out is Paul killed his own brother in a car crash when he was 19 by flipping his sport car resulting in his younger brother's death:-

58510925-10871913-image-m-4_1654013714750.jpg

window into how stuff like this gets reported

window into how stuff like this gets reported

They feed us lies upon lies. They have no integrity or morals.

My approach now is not to believe anything I hear and only half of what I see.

The Democrats are blaming Trump for the incident.

giphy.gif

Haha. It looks like the blogs are a fake too. They are filled with Right wing trope posts that you would knock up in an hour if you wanted to create a bs "far right" website and it looks like most of the posts have had their dates set as dates which are BEFORE the site itself was officially published :feelskek:

They feed us lies upon lies. They have no integrity or morals.
My approach now is not to believe anything I hear and only half of what I see.
it's not just the outright liars who are the problem, but also the omitters like this guy
by intentionally not informing the public the guy is a nudist you allow the outright liars to construct the MAGA narrative and don't counter it
you're enabling the lying by keeping the playing field empty of the truth

it looks like most of the posts have had their dates set as dates which are BEFORE the site itself was officially published :feelskek:
We don't know the official publication date of the wordpress because there are conveniently no archives and WordPress hasn't released a statement, they just took it down.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back