Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The less you care, the happier you are

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
It's one of the deep truths of life.

>have problem
>stop caring about said problem
>no longer have problem
its that simple :feelzez:

Can't believe I've been LDAR'ing for almost 7 years tbh. I really do not give a fuck about anything anymore.

If we shut down the internet access, move away from people and stop thinking about all of this, we would be happier.

Can't believe I've been LDAR'ing for almost 7 years tbh. I really do not give a fuck about anything anymore.
why arre you ldaring

This is why Normies are generally (a bit) more content than utterly miserable suicidal blackpillers. Can’t be sad if you’re too dumb to be conscious.

When you understand the real nature of foids and normies in general, you stop caring so much. They're so predictable it's boring. Not caring about all that shit is very freeing. I can just get on and not worry.

When you understand the real nature of foids and normies in general, you stop caring so much. They're so predictable it's boring. Not caring about all that shit is very freeing. I can just get on and not worry.
True words

Some things are out of ones control, so it is better to just not give a damn about it. Will only cost your mental energy and keep you unhappy.

It's hard when the testosterone flowing through your body is constantly telling you that you need to fuck women. Some things you simply can't ignore.

It's hard when the testosterone flowing through your body is constantly telling you that you need to fuck women. Some things you simply can't ignore.
Check out my guide.

When you´ve entered your "i dont care" mode, your fakelatives will start to hate you. Neeting is the biggest crime according to them. You´ll even lose your parents and siblings gradually. Just goes to show how tard they are.