Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The LGBTQ+ Community is Evil

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

Incels, straight men who just want to live normal lives with women and have a white picket fence... meanwhile LGBTQ+ people who want to groom children are considered heros. I do not approve of this.

water is wet

It’s a women’s right organization. The only definition portrayed for males in it is gay. So it gives all these dikes and nigger loving sluts all the oppurtinies to craft names and excuses for their shitty behavior.

You are almost getting it and this close to making an actual based post yet still somehow fuck it up in the end with some random normie tradcuck “save muh kids don’t groom muh kids don’t kill muh babies” cuckservative agenda

:soy::bluepill:
So what do you suggest I do to become more based?

You are almost getting it and this close to making an actual based post yet still somehow fuck it up in the end with some random normie tradcuck “save muh kids don’t groom muh kids don’t kill muh babies” cuckservative agenda

:soy::bluepill:
Yea bro conservatives are just a like a last boss of cuckholdery

Stop giving a fuck about random kids getting “groomed” and “muh babies getting killed with foids getting abortions” or whatever bs you hear on fox news, even if it is true and they ARE getting groomed and killed it’s not a tragedy, it’s a comedy :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
I'm too empathetic. That's not who i am, i can't help but care.

I agree, they are evil and boss everyone around acting like they are entitled to everyone agreeing with them. Trannies will even demand you use certain pronouns to describe their weird gender cornucopia.

The children part is merely to brainwash a generation without getting resistance.