Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The life of a man in early 1900s

The numbers of truecels in 1900 were much lower... :feelsaww:

But for those that were, it must have absolutely brutal to not have what truecels have today, such as entertainment/modern foodcopes/forums like this. :feelsclown:

Third worlders can relate.

But for those that were, it must have absolutely brutal to not have what truecels have today, such as entertainment/modern foodcopes/forums like this. :feelsclown:

my life every day in the military

I remember when the west was third world tier 100 years ago

The reason for foids empowering was simply to give foids a better access to Chad. When they don’t depend on a average or ugly man, because they earn their own money, they don’t have to marry them anymore and can just fuck around however they want

This was regulated bcs many men were pruged in ww1 and ww2. So simple supply and demand were in mens favor. And the fact that women werent working and had to rely on men to provide but still dunno who had it worse the average poorfags low status men then or now. Guess whoeer was an incel till death had it worse

I would argue that the structural violence we face today is worse than the brutality of times past, like what is depicted in that video.

Well.

I'm guessing, at least a third of men did not want a wife to support