Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The life of a Rice growing up (schedule)

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos
Just wanted to show you the schedule of a Rice growing up, especially in the late elementary/middle/high school.

1. Wake up at 6/7 AM for school..
2. Eat a typical Rice breakfast, mainly consisting of some ethnic soup, a bowl of rice, and some veggies. No protein. No eggs. No bacon. Nothing. And people wonder why we're so small.
3. Take the bus to school. If you have bullies in that bus then the torture of school starts even before you step into school. Most Rice have bullies.
4a. Attend school. Bullying will continue. If you act like a Rice and do well in school, teachers may single you out saying how well you did, or if you do really well in a test and no one else in the class do, which makes the teacher not curve the grade, then the teacher will definitely single you out saying how well you did, which will make kids not want to be friends with you even more and only use you to cheat off of tests. Bullies and jocks will make you do their homework. If you intentionally sabotage the homework, you get your chinky ass beat and no one will want to be friends with you while the bullying and shunning still continues. If you do well, you have extra homework to do but they still won't want to be friends with you. If you fail at school then you're just getting the bullies.
4b. Lunch. Rice mom probably packed you ethnic foods and shit. You eat lunch alone because no one wants to sit with you, let alone smell that awful shit you brought.
4c. Getting picked last for gym/recess activities.
5. Take bus to go home. Bullying continues.
6. You FINALLY get home. You want to relax. Do something to destress, then plan to do some homework and regroup and get ready for the next day--SIKE! Immediately your parents make you practice your instrument for 2 hours PERFECTLY or else you're not going to get out of the situation. You reluctantly and begrudgingly practice or else get smacked. Afterwards, your parents make you do extra math homework because they think that's what will get you success and pussy. If you try to fight back and rebel, you are physically assaulted.
7.At this point, after dealing with an entire day's worth of bullshit your parents put you through, eating ethnic foods for dinner, now you have some alone time. It's also most likely 8 or 9 PM. You still need to do the hours of homework required to do your AP classes. During high school it gets worse as you have to study for standardized tests that don't mean anything but you need to do it for fucking college.
8. Finish homework. Sleep at 12/1 AM. You're only getting at most 6 hours of sleep during the week. Kids need at least 9 hours of sleep a night to fully grow to their potential. Our schedule is a HUGE reason why we are skinny and short.

Wait a minute. You thought the weekends were to relax? Hell no you are doing chores, more homework, more extracurricular math, and practicing more hours of your instrument. You are bullied and shunned by all of school. You're never invited to birthday parties, weekend bangers, or any graduation parties. Absolutely none. Not that you would be allowed to even if you were invited anyway. Rice parents are some of the strictest in the entire world. You're alone. Forever.

Does this change in college? JFL fuck no. It's worse. You never knew any other type of schedule, so you try to keep this schedule because this is all you know. You don't socialize because...you never knew how to.

Rice culture should never thrive. How do we get rid of it? Make sure Rice don't reproduce. Rice need to naturally die out, and I say this as a Rice so I'm not racist, and if you say this out loud, just tell them a Ricecel like me said it too as a defense. It's already happening in Japan and Korea, with declining populations.

Fuck me, I'm so sorry

Your parents do the right thing tbh because thats the only way to moneymaxx. Either way your life was going to be shit but being and incel who is able to afford what he wants is better than being a broke fuck. If only my parents were stricted too.

That sounds brutal, but at least your parents cared and tried to push you to do things. I wish I had that kind of support.

Your parents do the right thing tbh because thats the only way to moneymaxx. Either way your life was going to be shit but being and incel who is able to afford what he wants is better than being a broke fuck. If only my parents were stricted too.

Fuuck man, I'm sorry you had to experience that. Just know there's mayos like me out there having suffered a very similar fate.

This is so fucking brutal, and you only work as a cashier if I remember correctly?? You should write a manifesto, ER in length, I would pay $20 for it

Jusy waking up at 6am for school is already too brutal

So you are super smart + talented, eat healthy food that tastes good, surrounded by hot femoids that don't want you right now but when you will have money you will marry someone who is 3 points above your looksmatch?
Oh boo hoooooo you have it so tough man.
TRY LIVING IN ISRAHELL YOU WHINEY PUSSY :reeeeee:
switch lives with me please :cryfeels:

This is not at you per se. This is just a general PSA bc I should have put in a disclaimer but now I can't edit my original post.

*DISCLAIMER: THIS IS THE LIFE OF A TYPICAL RICE GROWING UP TODAY. This isn't my life personally. I read a lot of posts and stories, and listen to a lot of podcasts about growing up as a Rice, and this is what I came up with. I did have some of these experiences, like I played the violin growing up until my shit stepfather took it and swung it like a bat against the wall as it shattered. What I could come up with, I was pushed to do it somewhat, not that hard, so I wouldn't be in the way of my mother or my stepfather doing their own business. My violin experience didn't really last THAT long.

I'll also mention that you only really see financial results in violin if 1) you get a full scholarship to go to a music school, which is also full of other losers and geeks who do nothing but practice and practice and practice, and don't know how to really socialize, or 2) you become instantly famous and you do concerts or orchestras and shit. That is like 0.00001% of people who actually find financial success, like athletics or singing.

Also on a personal note, I work as a Walmart Cashier. I can't really afford THAT much stuff lol.
This is so fucking brutal, and you only work as a cashier if I remember correctly?? You should write a manifesto, ER in length, I would pay $20 for it

If you read some of my other original posts, I did write one that was 3 chapters long.
So you are super smart + talented, eat healthy food that tastes good, surrounded by hot femoids that don't want you right now but when you will have money you will marry someone who is 3 points above your looksmatch?
Oh boo hoooooo you have it so tough man.
TRY LIVING IN ISRAHELL YOU WHINEY PUSSY :reeeeee:
switch lives with me please :cryfeels:

bro just because you study numbers doesn't necessarily make you a smart person. It's not a one-for-one relationship. You can do the most complicated multiplcations, but if you're someone who doesn't know how to close a deal, what's the point? Also there's book smart and street smart. I MUCH rather be street smart. Most Rice are NOT that. There's a reason why they keep getting mugged in large cities like London and NYC right now...and worst of all, don't fight back.

You are more correct in the instrument part, but that's only if you really commit to getting better. If you just practice just to shut your parents up and just play without improving your faults, you're never going to be talented at that level. Not possible. There's talent and then there's working hard. Some are born with talent (I wasn't), and then some have to work hard to get to that level. People born with talent can only go so far.

Taste in the tongue of the beholder. Not all foods taste good, nor are they healthy.

Who said anything about being surrounded by hot foids? What's the point if they all want to avoid you bc of your race? And even if a Rice makes money, there's a good chance most foids will see him as betabuxx instead of a Chad to fuck. This happens ALL the time, and Rice are the most frequent victims of this.

I mean yeah there's starving kids in Africa. No shit. But that's not the damn point.

I would gladly switch lives with you just so you know what it's like growing up as a Rice. It's BRUTAL. Middle Eastern men have a much better chance of getting laid than Rice. At least many Middle Eastern foids are adamant about marrying within their own culture. Not Rice. Rice foids have the highest interracial marriage rates in the west. Full stop.

Last edited: