Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The loneliness is a lot worse now without my friend

BELOW_Average_Joe

BELOW_Average_Joe

5'9" 20 y/o raciallyambiguouscel
★★★★★
My old dog I had since I was 6 had to be euthanized 2 weeks ago and it's made the loneliness far more crushing. Some days I'll be alright, other times I'll just randomly get overwhelmed by sadness because she's gone. She lived a long complete life and I know she had to go because she was suffering from health problems, it's just so empty now. Idk if I'll ever get another pet in the future
Tumblr lfqth2TcSS1qav174o1 500

May she rest in peace

I’m sorry brother.

I had to put my 19 year old Persian cat down shortly after getting released from the nursing home so I know how it is.

RIP to your doggo. :cryfeels:

she having a great time in doggy heaven rn

sorry for ur loss

Animals are the only creature that doesn't judge u on u appearance

dogs can be the one of the best cope for incels

Sorry to hear that but now you can get a very loving kitty cat.

Animals are the only creature that doesn't judge u on u appearance
Yes
Even that fucking sub1 obese creature "boogie2988" has loving dogs and you can tell they love him in his documentary

Sorry to hear that but now you can get a very loving kitty cat.
Maybe, maybe not. Idk if I could handle repeating it all over again, seeing them get old and die

dogs can be the one of the best cope for incels
I often find myself respecting some animal species more than people because they'll never be able to hurt you the way a man or woman can.

My old dog I had since I was 6 had to be euthanized 2 weeks ago and it's made the loneliness far more crushing. Some days I'll be alright, other times I'll just randomly get overwhelmed by sadness because she's gone. She lived a long complete life and I know she had to go because she was suffering from health problems, it's just so empty now. Idk if I'll ever get another pet in the futureView attachment 963253
rip dog

I'm sorry for your loss. I can relate. I've never gotten over the loss of my dog. :feelsbadman:

Losing a pet is especially brutal when you're an incel. Asides from our parents, pets are the only living beings that care about us. They actually value us regardless of how we look.

Sorry for your loss brocel

My old dog I had since I was 6 had to be euthanized 2 weeks ago and it's made the loneliness far more crushing. Some days I'll be alright, other times I'll just randomly get overwhelmed by sadness because she's gone. She lived a long complete life and I know she had to go because she was suffering from health problems, it's just so empty now. Idk if I'll ever get another pet in the futureView attachment 963253
Sorry to hear that, m8... I hope you can recover, no rush. Embrace the grief, and it will leave you faster and it will be healthier too.

Mine was euthanized in December of last year. I miss her so much still.
And I also considered that I won't be able to get a pet again... I probably won't, can't deal with that shit.

She was the light of my life through the worst years of my life.

You have my sincere condolences my brother. When my old Golden Retriever had to be euthanatized due to cancer a few years ago, it was literally the most emotionally devastating experience I've ever had in my life and I was 40 years old at the time. Go to the local animal shelter or use PetFinder to locate a suitable companion animal as there are so many of them out there. I currently have a tabby male cat that I just found in the woods last year and while he is not as trainable as a dog is is extremely affectionate, loyal and devoted to me. He likewise either responds with fear or aggression to any foid he encounters since I never socialized him with women.

Really sad, hope you'll find new companionship soon.

You have my sincere condolences my brother. When my old Golden Retriever had to be euthanatized due to cancer a few years ago, it was literally the most emotionally devastating experience I've ever had in my life and I was 40 years old at the time. Go to the local animal shelter or use PetFinder to locate a suitable companion animal as there are so many of them out there. I currently have a tabby male cat that I just found in the woods last year and while he is not as trainable as a dog is is extremely affectionate, loyal and devoted to me. He likewise either responds with fear or aggression to any foid he encounters since I never socialized him with women.
Thank you. I thought about getting a cat every now and then this year but I don't know tbh. Idk if I could start it all over again with another animal. I never really lost anyone I knew personally besides an old childhood friend who got killed by a stray bullet 2 yrs ago. It was sort of traumatic seeing her slowly lose her life until she was completely gone in the span of less than 10 minutes. A black cat would be nice maybe, I always thought that was a preferable breed to have

Thank you. I thought about getting a cat every now and then this year but I don't know tbh. Idk if I could start it all over again with another animal. I never really lost anyone I knew personally besides an old childhood friend who got killed by a stray bullet 2 yrs ago. It was sort of traumatic seeing her slowly lose her life until she was completely gone in the span of less than 10 minutes. A black cat would be nice maybe, I always thought that was a preferable breed to have
Yeah man I know exactly how you feel. I too though I would never get over the overwhelming and catastrophic grief that I experienced after the loss of my beloved Golden Retriever but in time, I was able to move past that point emotionally and psychologically and came to the realization that having another animal merely for companionship and comeraderie would be conducive to good mental health and stability. I had always hated cats as I viewed them as the embodiment of all the qualities which were antithetical to those I associated with dogs. Cats were insolent, selfish, disloyal and aloof but this was all a terrible contrivance as I had always been exposed to either someone elses cat or feral cats which are particularly savage and vicious creatures. Once you get a cat for yourself you will soon realize that they are actually incredibly loving and just as capable of affection as dogs, although they do express their affection in different ways. A cat is likewise much easier to take care of and cheaper to maintain. They are ideal for incels in my opinion as, unlike most dogs which love all people indiscriminately, including vile cunts, cats are far more selective and can be easily conditioned to fear and hate women, as I have proven with my own cat who ironically actually loves and trusts men. PetFinder is full of good loving adoptable cats and I would recommend you at least look around and see if you can find one that you like.

Yeah man I know exactly how you feel. I too though I would never get over the overwhelming and catastrophic grief that I experienced after the loss of my beloved Golden Retriever but in time, I was able to move past that point emotionally and psychologically and came to the realization that having another animal merely for companionship and comeraderie would be conducive to good mental health and stability. I had always hated cats as I viewed them as the embodiment of all the qualities which were antithetical to those I associated with dogs. Cats were insolent, selfish, disloyal and aloof but this was all a terrible contrivance as I had always been exposed to either someone elses cat or feral cats which are particularly savage and vicious creatures. Once you get a cat for yourself you will soon realize that they are actually incredibly loving and just as capable of affection as dogs, although they do express their affection in different ways. A cat is likewise much easier to take care of and cheaper to maintain. They are ideal for incels in my opinion as, unlike most dogs which love all people indiscriminately, including vile cunts, cats are far more selective and can be easily conditioned to fear and hate women, as I have proven with my own cat who ironically actually loves and trusts men. PetFinder is full of good loving adoptable cats and I would recommend you at least look around and see if you can find one that you like.
Maybe someday in the near future.
One hour photo robin williams

Get another dog

I'm sorry brocel. My condolences :cryfeels: