Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The main difference between a girl and a woman often seems to be that the woman is more demanding

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Girls haven't had time to see how demanding they can get away with being, you know?

By the time they're adults they seem to realise that they can get almost anything from men if they stamp their feet enough.

Men... I guess we mainly just work out what we need to do to survive.

Keep up the good work inspector glowburg Im sure one of them will comment.

Surprised Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

lol you're the one who is grey :p
I, Ohwell, hereby declare that all of my posts on this forum—both past and present—are intended solely for satirical and humorous purposes. These posts should not be interpreted as factual statements, and I insist that readers do not take them seriously. The content is fictional, exaggerated, and not representative of my actual beliefs or experiences. I hereby absolve myself from any legal responsibility arising from the misinterpretation of my satirical content.

Older and fatter they get the more demanding and bitchy they get. Make it make sense lol.