Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The masculine urge to die in a conflict.

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★★★
My biological masculine urge to die as quickly as possible is rising. I've finally understood the reason behind all the wars and conflicts. The surplus men like us were never supposed to live as long as possible to serve as mules to the society . We are supposed to be killed in wars or be disposed in genocide. I really long for a conflict between Pakistan or China so I can get conscripted and be send into the meat grinder.

Definitely curries beaners pakis arabs need to go to avdiivka and fight whites war stop killing slavcel ogres

I really long for a conflict between Pakistan or China so I can get conscripted and be send into the meat grinder.
Volunteer for Russia. Tons of nigs, nepali gooks, and curries have signed up. I was thinking of doing the same.

Volunteer for Russia. Tons of nigs, nepali gooks, and curries have signed up. I was thinking of doing the same.
Man i don't have the means to get out of this country.

I was even considering joining a terrorist organisation but that's out of my pay grade, i cant even join the pajeet army as they are phasing out recruiting .

My biological masculine urge to die as quickly as possible is rising. I've finally understood the reason behind all the wars and conflicts. The surplus men like us were never supposed to live as long as possible to serve as mules to the society . We are supposed to be killed in wars or be disposed in genocide. I really long for a conflict between Pakistan or China so I can get conscripted and be send into the meat grinder.
become a tanker, death would be fast if ammo detonates

View: https://youtu.be/eXB-BTe3eeM?si=Fuwv62mTkghjx2O-&t=117

View: https://youtu.be/iDVJ7AFWRxU?si=ME_DoB6dTdB847_M&t=26

View: https://youtu.be/vQnvqqtAQA0?si=9io6tu39jqhwm7DA

Last edited:
Men are the cucked gender, their own nature tells them to sacrifice themselves for someone else. If you don't have a family (that is a leech who feeds off of you, as long as you can provide) your brain immediately tells you to cast yourself off the cliff and don't spoil it for everyone else.

I would rather die a thousand times in an armed conflict or in an epic way such as mountaineering over 6000 meters than die in a hospital ward, intubated and with shrunken balls. Men are destined to die young, and quickly for the greater good.

Men are the cucked gender, their own nature tells them to sacrifice themselves for someone else. If you don't have a family (that is a leech who feeds off of you, as long as you can provide) your brain immediately tells you to cast yourself off the cliff and don't spoil it for everyone else.
100%,but it's the way our biology is. Afterall we're all slaves to our primal instincts and desires. 5 billion years of evolution wouldn't be possible where there was not the segment whose only purpose was to die.

But muh traditional masculine men have to be the providers = betabuxxers :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: sorry I'm not wasting my time and energy for some dumb slut who rode the cock carousel before a
settling for a worthless manlet like me.

I'd rather die intubated in a hospital than taking orders from a retard and burn alive in a fucking tank.
If conscription comes I'll either run for the hills or shoot myself in a foot.

I was even considering joining a terrorist organisation but that's out of my pay grade, i cant even join the pajeet army as they are phasing out recruiting .
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

If your lucky.

If you're lucky then the ammo will blow up or you will be shattered by pieces of spall fragments.

Otherwise, the fuel/ammo/hydraulic fluids/pretty much everything can be set on fire and still not blow up, burning you alive inside the vehicle. I've seen videos where soldiers were blown out of their vehicles (not sure how that's possible, could be a mistake on my part) and burning to death on the field while rolling around.

I want to die while raping woman tbh, before climaxing I would shoot myself in the head

ROFL, Russia doesn't use irregular forces and you can't be part of the Russian army as a foreigner.

These nigs, gooks and curries likely signed up for Ukraine, that uses over 40% of mercenaires on the ground.

go to israel, they're recruiting curries for fighting

What about the Marxist-Rodgerist revolution?

cucked. I dont want to die for someone else especially for the peace of NORMIES who made my life hell in the first place. We deserve better like harems of blonde foids.

All technological advancement, still no painless method to off yourself.

What about the Marxist-Rodgerist revolution?
If we can retreat to forests and jungles and fight a protracted war against the state like maoists worldwide do , then sure why not.

Singh indicates a Sikh, right? And Sikhs are the Hindu warrior caste? Maybe it's your inner warrior speaking.

Singh indicates a Sikh, right? And Sikhs are the Hindu warrior caste? Maybe it's your inner warrior speaking.
Sikhs aren't Hindus you idiot. They are an entire different religion. Sikhism is it own religion.

Go fight for z0g, enlist to the US troon army, the j00kraine and other similar conflicts.

I do understand where you come from, but today most wars/conflicts are a big scam.

Definitely curries beaners pakis arabs need to go to avdiivka and fight whites war stop killing slavcel ogres
Sometimes I wake up and want to rope then I remember "white" normies are in some foreign shithole ERing the shit out of each other and a bunch of cavefolk are roping while having low replacement rates....it gets me through the day, ya know?

Plz kys to make my family richer thank you

U probably romanticise war from all the muh aLpHa malezzz go to war cringe edits on Instagram and YouTube made by basement dwelling faggots who hv never left their faggot basements

There is nothing fullfilllig about war.
When u feet start cracking up in the muddy war trenches and ur body functions start malfunctioning as the food rations are low n u have to survive with one dry bread everyday as the unattended sharpnel wound on your legs gets feasted on by flesh eating maggots while u stare at ur dead friend's eyes as his body lies rotting in near ur barracks u will realise how bullshit war is

Fuck muh male purpose

But muh traditional masculine men have to be the providers = betabuxxers :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: sorry I'm not wasting my time and energy for some dumb slut who rode the cock carousel before a
settling for a worthless manlet like me.

U probably romanticise war from all the muh aLpHa malezzz go to war cringe edits on Instagram and YouTube made by basement dwelling faggots who hv never left their faggot basements

When u feet start cracking up in the muddy war trenches and ur body functions start malfunctioning as the food rations are low n u have to survive with one dry bread everyday as the unattended sharpnel wound on your legs gets feasted on by flesh eating maggots while u stare at ur dead friend's eyes as his body lies rotting in near ur barracks u will realise how bullshit war is

Fuck muh male purpose
Trenches??? Nigger we’re not in 1935

There are no countries worth dying for. You either die for profit (China/Israel) or die for (((democracy))) (USA/NATO orbiters)

If we can retreat to forests and jungles and fight a protracted war against the state like maoists worldwide do , then sure why not.
If I didn't believe in climate change I would have gone to Siberia by now

Sikhs aren't Hindus you idiot. They are an entire different religion. Sikhism is it own religion.
Sikhism pretends to be a different religion because Hinduism is legally discriminated against to the point that Hindu priests pretend they're not Hindu

Sikhism literally recruited the eldest son of every Hindu family and respects figures from Hindu religion. It started out as a hippy movement to make peace between Hindus and Muslims and radicalised because of Muskim oppression.

There are no countries worth dying for. You either die for profit (China/Israel) or die for (((democracy))) (USA/NATO orbiters)
Israel is the only country where you can die for your own people (if you're Jewish)

cucked. I dont want to die for someone else especially for the peace of NORMIES who made my life hell in the first place. We deserve better like harems of blonde foids.

Statistically you will either survive depending on your function or you will first be injured badly. If you keep recovering and keep going back to the frontlines then you have a high chance of death. There are a lot more injuries compared to deaths on the battlefield.

Sometimes I wake up and want to rope then I remember "white" normies are in some foreign shithole ERing the shit out of each other and a bunch of cavefolk are roping while having low replacement rates....it gets me through the day, ya know?
11 iq activities

11 iq activities
11 IQ is letting fake jews manipulate you into slaughtering each other by the thousand :feelskek:

While the women get fucked in foreign countries while the powers that be count their money.

11 IQ is letting fake jews manipulate you into slaughtering each other by the thousand :feelskek:

While the women get fucked in foreign countries while the powers that be count their money.

Fuck muh male purpose
No, it's lack of purpose, monotony of life and extreme labour for rest of my life that makes me want to just join a war and be done with it all.

I wish I could have fought for the Nazis in an SS division.

No, it's lack of purpose, monotony of life and extreme labour for rest of my life that makes me want to just join a war and be done with it all.
It's an on and off feeling. Nobody's rational all the time.

I don't wish to die in a conflict because fighting someone else's battle is cucked. Being in a fox hole having to shit and piss yourself in there and no sleep cold nights.

I don't wish to die in a conflict because fighting someone else's battle is cucked. Being in a fox hole having to shit and piss yourself in there and no sleep cold nights.
Only Rodgerism makes sense. Guaranteed food for service

I cannot think of a more cucked thing than dying in a war that should have nothing to do with you. The war in Ukraine and occupied Palestine are still taking place because it is profitable, the needless bloodshed happens because someone is making money.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back