Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The modern western world exclusively produces whores. There is no such thing as a wife material girl. They are all just cumrags.

• Thread starter SchrodingersDick
  • Start date
I hate cumdumpsters

foid dont care, a lot just lie about their number and theres always a cuck desperate to marry OR at least cohabitate with them, even a literal prostitute can get bf, being a slut will never cause a foid to be old and alone, a lot of those old cat ladies could get normie bf if they want. They just didnt want to. As you said there is nothing to lose, look at statistics, 85% of men in their mid 50s are married at least once, despite a lot of men knowing how the court is in foids side.

I guess at 1st some men think they can go on without gfs just pay for hookers once in a while but as you get uglier, older, balding and all your friends no longer have time for you due to their own wife and kids, makes the idea of wifing up old single mothers more and more attractive as time goes.

Last edited:
I occasionally come back to this post. Its absolutely perfect in every way.

The real issue here is that there are no viable alternatives to foids currently. I'm sure if something better or even just something else came along, many men would take it. That's why we need to fastrack and support the development of anything that can make men truly independent from women. Sexbots, artificial wombs, and artificial eggs made from stem cells. Its why I harp so much on these things. They are what will allow us to evolve beyond these holes. Females would've been eliminated a long time ago if they weren't in charge of making more humans.

This is why I don’t want a future of controling women. There is no point. They are whores by nature. They don't even care about their children and the only time they do is when they have to. In societies where they need their children to take care of them and help them in life. Women are sociopatic creatures that just adjust to society. But they never love anyone but themselves.

We men do need to take back the world in our hands but we shouldn't take women rights. We should just erase women from media, workplaces like judges, doctors and anything meaningful. Legalise prostitution. Remove the rape divorces. Give men the custody of their male children. Ban makeup and that is a toxic femininity etc.

Let them live free but without fucking up our world. Those that do not want to adjust deport to antartica.
This still wouldn't solve the problem. We need to completely replace females. They shouldn't even be considered for motherhood. The vast majority of them aren't fit for it. There is no reason to keep foids around if machines can do their jobs and fill their roles better.

Last edited:
Extremely based and blackpilled bro, too brutal and too true.

BASED!

The fact that most people don't see this as an issue is the real problem here.

I may be projecting but I think they’re also afraid to contend with the fact that when they get married, they are expending a tremendous amount of resources, energy, time, money etc for exclusive sexual access to low value depreciating, used holes that other men got for free... The same holes that at the peak of their value (prime, unused) were being had for much less effort by men who simply needed to exist. Marriage is high effort for low reward. Whereas sexual dynamics in high school and college and low effort for high reward. Just exist as a tall and handsome man and you get to fuck prime unused holes.

What-is-life IQ.

This thread kinda reminded me to what Varg said back in 2005

View attachment 165678

I'll be damned if this doesn't summarize this shit world. Ultra based.

I agree. I don't trust any foid who says they're a virgin. Even if they are, they at least sucked dick, gave a handjob, or had anal.
Bale

Too many cucks are willing to accept these cumdumpsters. We've had multiple generations of indoctrinated cucks.
Jeremiah johnson nodding Robert Redford

If you marry a whore as a virgin yourself, you are a complete and utter cuck. It would be like becoming a professor honestly and then letting your students cheat.

I know it's a bit late (i'm not that fast anyway) but I had to read it several times.
It's a master piece. The brutal, naked truth laid out right in front of us.
Thank you for the effort.

I agree. I don't trust any foid who says they're a virgin. Even if they are, they at least sucked dick, gave a handjob, or had anal.
Exactly. Even virgins have had their fair share of sexual contact (Even if it wasn't intercourse)