Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tall beautiful big ass white woman ruined my day.

How the fuck do people get boners by just seeing a woman they find attractive? I don't know what's normal, but I usually just get extremely nervous. And even if my dick tried to turn into the 2-inch punisher, I would suppress it. I'm not going to walk around with a tent in my pants.

How the fuck do people get boners by just seeing a woman they find attractive? I don't know what's normal, but I usually just get extremely nervous. And even if my dick tried to turn into the 2-inch punisher, I would suppress it. I'm not going to walk around with a tent in my pants.
I'm not used to see white women

Relatable. Yesterday a taller than me swedish 9.5/10 stacy stared me down for some reason while walking with her little sister (probably assumed I want to hurt them cuz :foidSoy:he looked creepy:foidSoy:) and I legit wanted to die from her divine ubermensch gaze

Relatable. Yesterday a taller than me swedish 9.5/10 stacy stared me down for some reason while walking with her little sister (probably assumed I want to hurt them cuz :foidSoy:he looked creepy:foidSoy:) and I legit wanted to die from her divine ubermensch gaze
Brutal, sorry you went through this

Ist doch klar hier in Deutschland , Frauen sind echt häufig 5 8 ohne heels heutzutage. Es ist ein mog oder werde gemoggt alter @Qwertyuiop99

Ist doch klar hier in Deutschland , Frauen sind echt häufig 5 8 ohne heels heutzutage. Es ist ein mog oder werde gemoggt alter @Qwertyuiop99
Can you translate?

Brutal
There are many women over 6' there?

Imagine being an incel in Asia.

That's my life. At least you get to see high quality foids in Burgerland. I have only seen 2 6'0+ foids here.
Asians love black?

was arranging the cordless blinds. Suddenly I saw that tall white woman passing, she was all Black (shoes, clothes,...). I quickly approached the end of the aisle to see this tall woman walking I was frustrated. After I was going somewhere else she passed near me . It looked like she was as tall as me . I couldn't properly watch to see if she heightmogged me.
Same thing man, once I saw a 5'8 (I'm 5'7)fair skinned curry foid , I was thinking of ways to compare my height with her , i literally walked by next to her a couple of times to know if she heigtmogged me, I was in disbelief and trying to not feel like a subhuman that got heightmogged by a woman.

I hate this country, when I was in my country I was rarelyyyyyyy heightmog by woman now it's not uncommon to experience this
I know, ive been only heightmogged by foids twice in my life,both time I felt like a child

Same thing man, once I saw a 5'8 (I'm 5'7)fair skinned curry foid , I was thinking of ways to compare my height with her , i literally walked by next to her a couple of times to know if she heigtmogged me, I was in disbelief and trying to not feel like a subhuman that got heightmogged by a woman.
Fuck that was brutal.
I hate this feeling

Indeed. I've seen a good number of attractive women in person, over 90% being white, yet I've only gotten an erection once during puberty.