Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The more I get to know women the more I hate them

Hitler of nazareth

Hitler of nazareth

Self-banned
-
Brother, at what point did we allow women to have rights? They are destructive beings, they are absolute chaos, they are manipulative, disloyal, deceitful. It is as if evolution has endowed them with the ability to act underhandedly through implicit evil because of their poor muscles and weak bones. Their behavior is unpredictable and destructive. All our ancestors warned us about this through religious traditions and we refused to heed them, a product of enlightened Jewish rationalism.

Brother, at what point did we allow women to have rights? They are destructive beings, they are absolute chaos, they are manipulative, disloyal, deceitful. It is as if evolution has endowed them with the ability to act underhandedly through implicit evil because of their poor muscles and weak bones. Their behavior is unpredictable and destructive. All our ancestors warned us about this through religious traditions and we refused to heed them, a product of enlightened Jewish rationalism.
Taking away women's rights would be a step in the right direction

A simp along the way let a foid into government position Cause she sucked the soul outta his dick than from that point it was over for us all, I hope who ever did it burns in hell forever Complete traitor fell for the bait like a fish

A simp along the way let a foid into government position Cause she sucked the soul outta his dick than from that point it was over for us all, I hope who ever did it burns in hell forever Complete traitor fell for the bait like a fish
Yeah its how foids have gained most of their power throughout history. Just see kamala harris. Literally whored her way into one of the most powerful positions in the world. :feelsclown: