Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The Mortal Kombat cope

• Thread starter BrazilianLiveMatter
  • Start date
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
I was talking to a friend from school recently, and I remembered the time I was trying to get some girls and I was always rejected, and even then my friends forced me to talk to girls
they dont understood why I was rejected and I even knew that they arrived at girls without me knowing and asked them to kiss me hahahhahahahahha so I was being rejected by girls that I didn't even know but anyway.
that's when the Mortal Kombat theory appeared, maybe some of you have heard, this theory says that for you to get 10/10 you should start low like a 3/10 and then go up hahahhahahaha for some reason it made sense to me
so I asked one of them to I went to an ugly girl and said I wanted to kiss her after class (she was very ugly but at least she had all the teeth in her mouth) and I gave her a kiss with her tongue and nothing else, after that I never touched another woman ( I should have taken the opportunity to take her ass but I was nervous)
It is obvious that a few weeks later I was made fun of for that which led me to leave the Tournament

(I wanted to make this post in a joke format but there was no punch-line at the end, just defeat)

Gaycel graycel.

that's when the Mortal Kombat theory appeared, maybe some of you have heard, this theory says that for you to get 10/10 you should start low like a 3/10 and then go up hahahhahahaha
The PUA industry appeal to lonely virgin nerds by creating a narrative that attraction is a "game". So getting girls would be like beating the last boss or learning a skill. It's all part of their arsenal of bullshit.