Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most natural and firm gauge for facial attraction is that people keep staring at the person's face for no reason

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Ugly face: looking at it is actively avoided even when the face would normally be looked at (such as when the person is talking)

Average face: looked at when relevant

Attractive face: potentially looked at at all times. No specific reason required to doing so.

If you are deformed people will stare at you

Cope. I notice people looking at me often and smiling

Happened to me twice today, a women told her son to eat vegetables or he will end up ugly like me.:fuk:
Shoukd have went ER on them

People get pleasure from looking at an attractive person, while they feel negative emotions when looking at an ugly person. Which is why vast majority of celebrities are attractive.. you kind of have to be. Nobody likes to look at ugly people, which is why uglies like us have to hide in our genetic prisons (praised be saint hamudi) from the normans

Happened to me twice today, a women told her son to eat vegetables or he will end up ugly like me.:fuk:
And what was your reaction?

shieeet. legit :blackpill:

Ugly face: looking at it is actively avoided even when the face would normally be looked at (such as when the person is talking)

Average face: looked at when relevant

Attractive face: potentially looked at at all times. No specific reason required to doing so.
Yes

fucking hell that is brutal. Should have slapped that whore but I know you'd go to jail.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back