Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The most relatable youtuber ever. I get emotional when watching this shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
RIP. did he kill himself?

Yes. He set himself on fire.
Why would he choose one of the worst ways to die?

3369722970 8cf5ed3600 b

1st video he talks about ascending
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

FUCK ALL SEX HAVERS!
Especially the ones on this SITE
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

FUCK ALL SEX HAVERS!
I never had sex and I never will. I just relate to his conversations about autism and lonliness. Plus, he said in one of his videos that she was a 300 pound landwhale, and that she was with him because she felt sorry for him.

EDP445 is the YouTuber I relate to the most

FUCK ALL SEX HAVERS!

I never had sex and I never will. I just relate to his conversations about autism and lonliness. Plus, he said in one of his videos that she was a 300 pound landwhale, and that she was with him because she felt sorry for him.
He also said he turned down a sexy cougar offering him one night stand because she was older than him, she was 30. So he was a volcel.

There is no happy ending for incels.

If it were a foid there would be a movie, a charity in her name, tweets from celebrities, and a new law or two.

If it were a foid there would be a movie, a charity in her name, tweets from celebrities, and a new law or two.
I may say shit like nigger on this site as a joke, but I really do sympathize with this blackcel. Autism really can cause mental brain rot and deterioration.

I may say shit like nigger on this site as a joke, but I really do sympathize with this blackcel. Autism really can cause mental brain rot and deterioration.
Just because I'm a racist doesn't mean I can't empathize with individuals. And I may be racist, but I know there are plenty of others who don't deserve suffering. I may not like a group, but I don't want to see them suffer because I AM NOT A NORMIE. Only normies wish this level of suffering on someone just because they don't like them tbh

Just because I'm a racist doesn't mean I can't empathize with individuals. And I may be racist, but I know there are plenty of others who don't deserve suffering. I may not like a group, but I don't want to see them suffer because I AM NOT A NORMIE. Only normies wish this level of suffering on someone just because they don't like them tbh
I know, man. Im not really a racist myself, but I can see why some people ( especially white individuals) can be frustrated with things like nigger crime or mass immigration. But by all things considered, I wouldn’t even wish autism on my worst enemy. If Satan had the choice to create one mental disorder, it would either be autism or schizophrenia.

RIP. But I like Heed and Oreo man better

RIP. But I like Heed and Oreo man better
Ive heard about Oreoman, but not heed. There seems to be a huge online community of blackcels on youtube.

Ive heard about Oreoman, but not heed. There seems to be a huge online community of blackcels on youtube.
Yes true. HeedAndSucceed is the one who made up "Its over" fucking based

And He even blames himself Like " wtf IS wrong with me

Thats exactly what this society and These shitters want , to make you belief your at fault and you have to do all the fucking Input . ( Victim of gaslighing )

Fucking shithole , it IS Not your fucking fault for not being Born NT and Pretty.

DONT JUSTIFY YOURSELF EVER.

@ThoughtfulCel @Lebensmüder @Mentally lost cel

Last edited: