Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Most Underrated Pill: The Skullpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
I have been lurking here since early 2020 and some users here only discuss obvious topics such as height or face. Obviously, the skull has a severe influence on how attractive your face is. Many inklers and looksmax users only rate faces which look straight into the camera, but this isn't realistic at all, because holes will also check out your side profile and your face from different angles. Some guys look pretty normal when they look straight in the camera, but as soon as one can see his side profile, it's pretty much over for him and his smv drastically drops by at least 2 points. Additionally, most guys with warrior skulls automatically have a thick neck which makes them more masculine looking compared to pencil necks with alien skulls. Even TikTok pretty boys/twinks usually don't have alien skulls. The worst part about this problem is that it's not fixable with an easy surgery. It's over for skullcels.:feelsrope:

Side profile is for the most part influenced by the jaw which isn't underrated at all?
Recessed jaw, skull shape, thin neck and bad posture are often related to mouthbreathing I think.
Skull size is kinda underrated maybe

IGnfo7m

Side profile is for the most part influenced by the jaw which isn't underrated at all?
Recessed jaw, skull shape, thin neck and bad posture are often related to mouthbreathing I think.
Skull size is kinda underrated maybe
I know, but a vertical forehead looks extremely subhuman and is pretty much unfixable

Skullpill is brutal. Two Chads I knew had absolutely massive warrior skulls that demand respect from far. My skull is tiny, weak, deformed, inverted from the back, just the skull of an absolute loser male.

but less likely to go bald
I don't know if that's true but most niggas with a gay alien skull have fucked hairlines even though they are not balding

my skull is ridiculous :feelsbadman:

I have been lurking here since early 2020 and some users here only discuss obvious topics such as height or face. Obviously, the skull has a severe influence on how attractive your face is. Many inklers and looksmax users only rate faces which look straight into the camera, but this isn't realistic at all, because holes will also check out your side profile and your face from different angles. Some guys look pretty normal when they look straight in the camera, but as soon as one can see his side profile, it's pretty much over for him and his smv drastically drops by at least 2 points. Additionally, most guys with warrior skulls automatically have a thick neck which makes them more masculine looking compared to pencil necks with alien skulls. Even TikTok pretty boys/twinks usually don't have alien skulls. The worst part about this problem is that it's not fixable with an easy surgery. It's over for skullcels
35245 1

Wimp skull.
Never began for this lankletcel :feelsmage:

Skullpill is brutal. Two Chads I knew had absolutely massive warrior skulls that demand respect from far. My skull is tiny, weak, deformed, inverted from the back, just the skull of an absolute loser male.

warrior skull
5b0988e595225cdnsohucs

Pic3zhimg

their skull thickness is two times of europeans

So fuckung brutal my fucking god.

And the whores and cucks on IT think we’re making this shit up when it is literally so prevalent in media.

Michale Cera= WIMP
Henry Cavil = A REAL MAN

No amount of gestermaxxing, showers, or personality will change that.

It's over for dolicocephalic niggas. :feelsbadman:

Yeah not only the skull but the jaw and facial structure. I can always tell now if a guy does well with women. They got the face and head of a pit bull or something. they also just have bigger bones overall then me. Bigger hands,bigger arms,bigger back. These are the type of guys who in a fight would try to wrestle you and slam you to get you down then pound your face like UFC. Seen one today actually at the store. He took his shirt off soon as he left the store going to his car like he thinks he's bad ass. Women notice all this and think its sexy and good genetics.

my skull is flat at the rear. What about the schoolpill