Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The neet life has chosen me

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
ive sent hundreds resumes at this point and to no luck only these ghetto stores on the verge of bankruptcy or some part time scam jobs nobody wants to hire me for minimum wage full time
the Neet life has officially chosen me and im here too stay :feelsohh:

Ah yes, the NEET life. My resumes were all rejected as well. I haven't applied for a job in years.

Then again, I'm functionally disabled and clearly unable to function in an NT environment.

Yeah me too, sent a lot of resumes. done a couple of interviews but never gotten the job, at this point im already done sending resumes. now im trying to find work online. ill try to develop really neat websites, so that i may get some gigs online and live off that. i doubt i will but better than nothing i guess

NEET since december 14th 2015 here :lul::lul:

How long have you been NEET? :feelsaww::feelsaww:
2009-present, I have never officially worked a day in my life but the last job I had was in 2007, guess what it was :society:

Last edited:
ive sent hundreds resumes at this point and to no luck only these ghetto stores on the verge of bankruptcy or some part time scam jobs nobody wants to hire me for minimum wage full time
the Neet life has officially chosen me and im here too stay :feelsohh:
Based. Welcome.

I was born under the N.E.E.T. constellation and was thus destined to become the ultimate neet as soon I came out of the womb

Only fakecels or :bluepill: failed normies apply for wageslaving.
Truecels don't even bother with that shit.
Never applied for a wageslave position and never wageslaved a day in my life.

Currently NEET. Wageslaving was more detrimental to my health than anything else and I get just as much from NEETbucks.

Ah yes, the NEET life. My resumes were all rejected as well. I haven't applied for a job in years.

Then again, I'm functionally disabled and clearly unable to function in an NT environment.

i dont even get rejections/ responses anymore. The NEET Life has chosen me and I have embraced it. NEET is LIVES-