Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The neverending chaos of lower class areas

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
It's crazy, lol

I live in a houseshare in a lower class area.

And... yeah. It's all mad! People just... have no respect for other people's space or right to a bit of peace and quiet or ANYTHING like that.

It's just constant, neverending drama. And if you try to raise any of these complaints, it falls on deaf ears. If you're very lucky they'll listen, change for about 24 hours and then change straight back.

I'm sitting here ill because I've gotten sick from one of the guys here partly because he just won't stop getting right in my face at every opportunity no matter how ill he is, and lacking in sleep because one of the other guys insists on making very loud and unpleasant coughing and spitting noises in the bathroom at least twice a day. And the landlord doesn't care he thinks it's all fine.

So learn from my mistakes!! Live in MIDDLE CLASS AREAS as an absolute minimum!! I know they're a bit more expensive but it's well worth it.

MEMBERS