Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The New Rule, Beyond 80/20

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
The new rule: 99.999999975/0.000000025%

One man has any foid he wants, anyone else must simp, betabux, darktriadmax, and do everything he can to make up for not being in the top 0.000000025% of men (approximately.) This is based on the current world population. It will go up as the population increases.

Last edited:
the rule in 2124

0/100

I think it needs to be multiplied by two

i dont even care anymore , i've lost all feeling my dick from jerking off so hard twice everyday for the past 15 years . I doubt i could i feel anything even if i did have sex now, i'm pretty much a eunuch now.

i dont even care anymore , i've lost all feeling my dick from jerking off so hard twice everyday for the past 15 years . I doubt i could i feel anything even if i did have sex now, i'm pretty much a eunuch now.
being loved > sex

for me at this point

Since only four billion men, would be one four-billionth
Good point, I doubt the rest of man would become tera-chad only fags.

The new rule: 99.999999975/0.000000025%

One man has any foid he wants, anyone else must simp, betabux, darktriadmax, and do everything he can to make up for not being in the top 0.000000025% of men (approximately.) This is based on the current world population. It will go up as the population increases.
that's a bit extreme. 85/15 seems more realistic

giga retarded take. i see normies fucking all the time.