Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel THE NEXT GOV STIMULUS PACKAGE IS ONLY 600 BUCKS

Mugi thighs

Mugi thighs

Recruit
★★
Our politicians are such loathsome pieces of shit. They tax us directly through the income, state and local venues, and indirectly through Federal Reserve manipulated inflation on a massive scale, and we're supposed to be excited over 600 FUCKING BUCKS in light of mass unemployment and the destruction of small businesses everywhere?

I demand $10,000 and a state mandated gf as a BARE MINIMUM. Who's with me. Israel and boomers on social security can go fuck themselves, it's time for the incel/NEET aristocracy to receive what they're owed.

Your fault for not having millions of dollars to get the real kickback.

meanwhile your giving 5 mil to israel btw.

meanwhile your giving 5 mil to israel btw.
I'm convinced all of our politicians are blackmailed pedos. They're no way this kind of selective spending can be rationally justified.

Ya should have voted for our boy Yang

No one wants our chinamen asses
he's literally the only person who ran that seemed to at least care about men, and be aware of the decline of men, and was obviously incel for most of his life

This gift horse has bad teeth!

he's literally the only person who ran that seemed to at least care about men, and be aware of the decline of men, and was obviously incel for most of his life
Riceceldom will do that

It took them 8 months to cut our money in half lol

Yeah, they take so much from us to throw away on (((worthless ventures))) and then give us back a pittance, and expect us to be grateful? Fuck the elite.

jfl most of the 900 billion is going to corporations

Not everyone lives in burgerland.
But yeah it was halved from $1200 to $600. The only thing more amusing is if it were totaled to $666
@Billowel @mänline @Mainländer @FlamingCel

I demand $10,000 and a state mandated gf as a BARE MINIMUM. Who's with me. Israel and boomers on social security can go fuck themselves, it's time for the incel/NEET aristocracy to receive what they're owed.

millions going to Sudan

The Great Reset needs you to be enslaved to the (((Gov))) and (((Big Business)))
Basically the Jews own you

i need pussy and 5k minimum

Not everyone lives in burgerland.
But yeah it was halved from $1200 to $600. The only thing more amusing is if it were totaled to $666
@Billowel @mänline @Mainländer @FlamingCel
I doubt that many Christians would not touch it then.

Lying by omission again it's: reddit

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/kijhuc/megathread_president_trump_threatens_to_veto/

"President Trump Threatens to Veto COVID-19 Economic Stimulus"

Wrong. They left out the part where he wanted to increase the stimulus payments from $600 to $2000 per individual ($4000 for families).
He also doesn't want to pass the bill as is because it includes pork barrel spending for all sorts of projects and nation building in the Middle East and Asia, tacked on by opportunistic lobbyists.

Last edited:
Lying by omission again it's: reddit

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/kijhuc/megathread_president_trump_threatens_to_veto/

"President Trump Threatens to Veto COVID-19 Economic Stimulus"

Wrong. They left out the part where he wanted to increase the stimulus payments from $600 to $2000 per individual ($4000 for families).
He also doesn't want to pass the bill as is because it includes pork barrel spending for all sorts of projects and nation building in the Middle East and Asia, tacked on by opportunistic lobbyists.

I would support a veto on this bill. 600 isnt even what i make in a week at my job meanwhile it give hundreds of millions to causes that i hate. Its fucked man, this virus is just a further excuse to loot the middle class

I demand $10,000 and a state mandated gf as a BARE MINIMUM
Here is what your state-mandated gf will look like :

PG Dr Rachel Levine Official

It's still $600 more than I'm getting.

I would support a veto on this bill. 600 isnt even what i make in a week at my job meanwhile it give hundreds of millions to causes that i hate.
Exactly. And even if Trump vetoed it he has expressed interest in getting another stimulus bill passed that would flatly (without all the pork and giving millions to causes) give $2000 to each individual.
Its fucked man, this virus is just a further excuse to loot the middle class
I agree it's much like the setback from the Great Recession of 2007. It felt like it was just starting to fade from memory in 2019 and then this virus came and erased all that progress. Even by 2019 things hadn't fully recovered but they were close.
And if not for this virus the economy would probably have been great this year.

The eviction freeze is over starting next year.
600 is not nearly enough to cover 10000 to 15000 back rent owe for the last 9 months.

You will see millions of men pitching tents and living under the freeways, while their wives and daughters move into wealthy warlord men harems.

The eviction freeze is over starting next year.
600 is not nearly enough to cover 10000 to 15000 back rent owe for the last 9 months.
Incoming evictions all over tbh but now I understand that anti landlord sentiment is building especially in some leftist enclaves.
You will see millions of men pitching tents and living under the freeways,
Hoovervilles
while their wives and daughters move into wealthy warlord men harems.
Inadvertent destruction of the family unit.
Economic troubles often bring that. Just like one of the major reasons why divorces occur being financial issues. Don't like that source? Here's another one.

After telling you to confine at home, leave your job, relatives/friends, etc., the government is mocking your ass up.

Rule number 1: Never trust ANY government.
Our politicians are such loathsome pieces of shit. They tax us directly through the income, state and local venues, and indirectly through Federal Reserve manipulated inflation on a massive scale, and we're supposed to be excited over 600 FUCKING BUCKS in light of mass unemployment and the destruction of small businesses everywhere?

Do the politicians even know what INCELS are, in the first place? Second, if they know it, they shall portray us just like the media does, very negatively.

Last edited:
Trump requested 2000 bucks but Pelosi and Mitch are playing games with congress.

Whoever voted for Biden is a retard. You dont have to be a maga cultist to see that Biden and the Democrat Senate/House will give us jackshit.

America can't pay its own national debt so why would they ever want to give money away to other countries? It makes zero sense.

Hopefully he vetos it. Lot of junk hidden in this 5,500 page bill.

From page 5,136
"By including vaping products within the PACT Act, manufacturers and retailers will be banned from shipping vaping products to adult consumers using the USPS within the next 120 days. All orders of vaping products will be required to ship using an alternate, considerably more expensive service that verifies the recipient of a package is at least 21 years old. Furthermore, starting 90 days after enactment, all Internet and mail-order retailers will be required to file voluminous monthly reports with State, Native tribes, and local governments disclosing the identity, address, and product orders of all customer orders to their jurisdiction, as well as remit any excise taxes owed."

What in the hell does this have to do with covid relief?
fuck off goverment

Trump requested 2000 bucks but Pelosi and Mitch are playing games with congress.

Whoever voted for Biden is a retard. You dont have to be a maga cultist to see that Biden and the Democrat Senate/House will give us jackshit.
I'm glad Trump vetoed it!

In America you don't Fuck Israel.
because...
Israel fucks YOU!
Sadly, yes. I hate them. At least it's still legal for me to criticize them, though.

Sadly, yes. I hate them. At least it's still legal for me to criticize them, though.
Im glad im old and close to death anyway. Because soom it will be a death penalty to hate them

Im glad im old and close to death anyway. Because soom it will be a death penalty to hate them
Death penalty, you say? :feelshehe: :feelsrope:

Noahide laws...
Better dead than jailed, and if they want to do it for me... I could actually get behind this. :feelshehe:

Better dead than jailed, and if they want to do it for me... I could actually get behind this. :feelshehe:
Get behind me bro!

I've been in line longer than you...

Damned line jumper!

Jokes on all of you for believing in the virus in the first place