Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel THE NEXT GOV STIMULUS PACKAGE IS ONLY 600 BUCKS

He just signed, lol if you believed that fat retard
View attachment 387960
All just political theater. Jfl at anyone believing the GOP would approve $2000 when they turned down the HEROES Act which offered less

Hopefully he vetos it. Lot of junk hidden in this 5,500 page bill.

From page 5,136
"By including vaping products within the PACT Act, manufacturers and retailers will be banned from shipping vaping products to adult consumers using the USPS within the next 120 days. All orders of vaping products will be required to ship using an alternate, considerably more expensive service that verifies the recipient of a package is at least 21 years old. Furthermore, starting 90 days after enactment, all Internet and mail-order retailers will be required to file voluminous monthly reports with State, Native tribes, and local governments disclosing the identity, address, and product orders of all customer orders to their jurisdiction, as well as remit any excise taxes owed."

What in the hell does this have to do with covid relief?
fuck off goverment
It’s really just the annual budget bill with coronavirus relief attached.

They can send billions to israel every year but they can't even give 400 more to there own citizens.

I swear to god I'm on the edge of becoming like that one funny painter with the weird mustache

All just political theater. Jfl at anyone believing the GOP would approve $2000 when they turned down the HEROES Act which offered less

It’s really just the annual budget bill with coronavirus relief attached.
Business as usual in Washington they always hide crap in these bills. Vaping has nothing to do with the budget. Took that directly from it.

Business as usual in Washington they always hide crap in these bills. Vaping has nothing to do with the budget. Took that directly from it.
Yea, typical bs. Congress is so dysfunctional they have to bundle everything into the one bill that needs to be passed

Why don't they just get everyone a million bucks and be done with it ?

Be happy in Eastern Europe u dont get jack shit in a pandemic lol

Be happy in Eastern Europe u dont get jack shit in a pandemic lol
Be happy I'm getting back 600 stolen from me earlier. Why didn't I think of that.
Oh thank-you glorious government for saving me what would I ever do with out you. Please allow me to worship upon your alter and shine your boots with my tongue.
Get real women benefit most while I'll pay pay.
government needs to fuck off

You're not entitled to any coronabux in the first place INCEL

Ya should have voted for our boy Yang
Guess who he wants more money for? Hint: not struggling men.

Last edited: