Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The "Next Thot Audit" - We Need To Ensure That The H.R. 5 (Equality Act) Passes

Sorry my fault. I reread and yes the points 1 to 5 are very smart.
But I remember those no sex bathrooms in schools , so if you think about it , foids do that to not stay in the same place as transexual men, and transexual men usually uses men bathrooms when doesn't exist the neutral ones, so I'm not much optimistic.

Wouldn't bother me much, I'm not really focusing on anybody else when I enter a bathroom, I do my business and leave, if I see a guy in a dress I have to go out of my way and make a situation out of it for it to be a problem, I'm there to shit and piss, that's the point of that room, who cares if some guys in dresses and makeup are also shitting and pissing in there lol.

Wouldn't bother me much, I'm not really focusing on anybody else when I enter a bathroom, I do my business and leave, if I see a guy in a dress I have to go out of my way and make a situation out of it for it to be a problem, I'm there to shit and piss, that's the point of that room, who cares if some guys in dresses and makeup are also shitting and pissing in there lol.
But I prefer they come in women bath, cause I know by comments that I hear that foids hate trannys in their bathrooms, thats why I think they invented those neutral bathrooms to let the foids alone , you know then that foids rule society.

Trannies are just as degenerate as foids and should be killed
Quite so.. but still, to not take heed of the lessons of the ancients on such matters would prove to be folly. If I am understanding correctly this law if passed would make Foids be on the backpeddle and Trannies would be thoroughly emboldened in their ways. In truth it will only benefit us down the line when Foids finally snap and go against their own policies(Liberalism, freedom to choose one's own gender), it is basically a way at whittling them down to the point where they go against their own values of sexual liberty if it means that they can get rid of ugly trannies invading their space and society allowing it to happen. In a sense this op if pulled off correctly and pressurized in the correct places will yield cataclysmic results for the Foids.. they will literally go insane and.. perhaps.. the TERF movement will only swell in number, seeing how the relationships between minorities have changed and caused chaos. That is the end goal as far as I can see of it.

In the end it is the crouching mountain cat that wins the battle.

May the Bull that is HR5 be unleashed in the expensive China shop of Foid liberties.

Quite so.. but still, to not take heed of the lessons of the ancients on such matters would prove to be folly. If I am understanding correctly this law if passed would make Foids be on the backpeddle and Trannies would be thoroughly emboldened in their ways. In truth it will only benefit us down the line when Foids finally snap and go against their own policies(Liberalism, freedom to choose one's own gender), it is basically a way at whittling them down to the point where they go against their own values of sexual liberty if it means that they can get rid of ugly trannies invading their space and society allowing it to happen. In a sense this op if pulled off correctly and pressurized in the correct places will yield cataclysmic results for the Foids.. they will literally go insane and.. perhaps.. the TERF movement will only swell in number, seeing how the relationships between minorities have changed and caused chaos. That is the end goal as far as I can see of it.
View attachment 104723

In the end it is the crouching mountain cat that wins the battle.
View attachment 104724

May the Bull that is HR5 be unleashed in the expensive China shop of Foid liberties.

TBH I've thought about that outcome but I don't even care if the act passing over time makes women want to go against past policies, I don't care if they get a wake up call. I think at that point, that's when we really give them the finger, and let them know its too late, there is no going back, fuck off and continue to suffer.

I want to see the female suicide rate go up, and even then no forgiveness, no going back. They made their made, and now its time for them to lie in it, permanently. There should be no "making up" between the sexes, when women come back to the "negotiating table" it will be to sign themselves into servitude, not as things were before, but to be even lower a position in society than they were before.

Rights have to be removed and laws have to be changed.

God this is a good idea I hope this bill passes

Next step is to pit Islam against feminists. It will be a 3 way battle between feminists, trannies and muslims.
you're telling incels to fight for trannies, etc.

Using trannies as a weapon against foids is not fighting for trannies.

Subatomic IQ shitpost.

Last edited:
I've disagreed with you many times in the past, OP... but, this is brilliant.

The part that interests me the most:

girls and women will no longer have a right to ask for female medical staff or intimate care providers, including elderly or disabled women who are at serious risk of sexual abuse
This would be enormous as most cunts demand to only work with female staff, and it's a big reason why females dominate fields like mental health. I know some of the female counselors I've been forced to deal with would have raging shit fits if changes like this occurred.

And seeing trannies cause havoc fucking up female sports that nobody else cares about, and mixed bathrooms would be funny.

If for nothing else, pushing laws like this would cause rifts among virtue signaling progressive scum that would have no idea what to do.

Hello OP I will try to spread this on 4chan and other chans (since that's the only thing I use). I hope you won't mind if I copy part of your post to promote it.

Females are confronted with the bitter reality that they'd be completely fucked in a truly equal society. I like it.

TBH I've thought about that outcome but I don't even care if the act passing over time makes women want to go against past policies, I don't care if they get a wake up call. I think at that point, that's when we really give them the finger, and let them know its too late, there is no going back, fuck off and continue to suffer.

I want to see the female suicide rate go up, and even then no forgiveness, no going back. They made their made, and now its time for them to lie in it, permanently. There should be no "making up" between the sexes, when women come back to the "negotiating table" it will be to sign themselves into servitude, not as things were before, but to be even lower a position in society than they were before.

Rights have to be removed and laws have to be changed.
In the end it is going to prove to be Chaotic. This is the simple truth. Clownsexuals are a scourge upon humanity.. but Foids managed to avoid any responsibility for the policies they approved. Now suddenly the bounce has gone from their bungie and they want a reset, they don't want to be "progressive" seeing as how the abuse is going to be suffered by them and not Men. Because who gives a shit about Men right? Our mere existence and goal is to suffer and kill each other for the dirty holes entertainment right? We are not real people in their eyes and they are so selfish to think that sooner or later what goes around wouldn't come back around and bite them. In a great moment of "progressive" self harm, they have gone and given away their supremacy over Men. Now any Man can say he is a Foid and get the same treatment by the same institutions that discriminated against Men for so long. It's a perfect storm.

In a sense.. ops could definitely be played with even after this big op is complete. Gas lighting, propagandizing, protests and riots could easily be manipulated into our favour. Like say a MtF Tranny was hurt because it went into a girls locker room, pretty much lynched and degraded for being different.. if we could somehow gaslight a narrative of specific abuse against sexuality and arrange through propaganda a protest.. a counter protest would automatically form, if not it would only take a few whispers in TERFs ears to truly sway them into action.. Foids and emotion do not mix so we could expect a saucy riot.

fucking high iq thread

time to take action and undo the shitstorm culture that has grown like a parasite over the last 70 years

Nice post OP. Great idea. I will ask my senator to see if this is something he want to do.

This is the deathblow to whatever tiny amount of moral integrity feminism had left. It's a straight up admission of wanting special rights. Wow.

In a sense.. ops could definitely be played with even after this big op is complete.

This is exactly what I plan to make happen:
while they are busy licking their wounds dealing with their new problems, we can find other ways to attack the gynocracy.

Momentum in a "battle" is very important, and we have to pounce while they are weakened, if this thing pans out, its time for us to go at them 100% with any OP we can muster, all incel factions of the internet, r9k of 4chan, braincels of reddit, etc need to unite under this cause, and if this one succeeds, they likely will, because it will become a meme.

Next step is to pit Islam against feminists. It will be a 3 way battle between feminists, trannies and muslims.

I would be afraid to bring islam into this, lets not move around the people who would gladly blow themselves up or cut your head off like pawns, if they catch wind of such plans, were fucked lol. They have terrorist cells, they could track any of us down.

Using trannies as a weapon against foids is not fighting for trannies.

Subatomic IQ shitpost.

Dude, I'm telling you, this may sound paranoid, but I think a lot of these kinds of posters are larps/agents, they just have to be against something that threatens the peace of normie lives, no matter what, they throw anything out to demotivate and deescalate you, the argument doesn't even have to make sense.

you're telling incels to fight for trannies, etc.
no, he's encouraging us to hang the judeo leftists by their own principles, which is an excellent idea in my view

Momentum in a "battle" is very important, and we have to pounce while they are weakened, if this thing pans out, its time for us to go at them 100% with any OP we can muster, all incel factions of the internet, r9k of 4chan, braincels of reddit, etc need to unite under this cause, and if this one succeeds, they likely will, because it will become a meme.
Sounds like a plan. :feelshmm:
no, he's encouraging us to hang the judeo leftists by their own principles
Exactly and it is epic.

Last edited:
I only want to point out that the act is "To prohibit discrimination on the basis of sex, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and for other purposes" what is actually what feminism used to stand for. Yet the "feminist" are against it???:feelskek::feelskek:

Hello OP I will try to spread this on 4chan and other chans (since that's the only thing I use). I hope you won't mind if I copy part of your post to promote it.

No problem at all, this is all our war, anyone can do their part, were all going to be sharing the sweet feeling of revenge anyways lol

This sounds interesting, but I doubt that an Anglo-Saxon woman-worshipping society like the United States would allow such a law to pass. This would end up with many privileges that were granted to women. As much as the trans-liberal lobby is strong, this is something that shakes the way society works.
Also, even if most of the left supported this, there would be part of it that would oppose. And then, you add it up with practically the entire American Right (that would be more than happy to oppose this law) and that's it: the law would be rejected.

Last edited:
High IQ thread.

4 chan has repeatedly shown how easy it is to manipulate feeling-driven foids and their cucked orbiters. For example, the free-bleeding "cause" was started off by 4chan anons and everyone bought it hook, line and sinker.

I think this is a great idea for inclusivity, and support for the Trans community! I need to look into this.

Seriously, the trans community can be an ally to incels in many ways. The only people who hate foids as much as us are the trannies who compete with them. Plus incels are Trans-Attractive and their surgical transitions should be covered by insurance...

Do you think that we can sneak in some kind of "Incel discrimination law" inside that bill?

I mean the bill prohibits people of discriminating against someones sexuality/gender bullshit right?
So if a gay is discriminated against for having sex with males, the person who discriminated him can be legally punished/pay for moral abuse/ go to jail.

Essentially that could be used to persecute someone who calls us virgins or Incels. Because they are technically discriminating against us based on our sexual behavior (or lack of it).

Something like: "It's prohibited to discriminate against someones sexual behavior or lack of thereof. The person who does that must pay 500 dollars to the victim or face 1 month in jail." That would be sweet. I see a lot of people paying money for gays that they called gay. It would be pretty nice to get money out of some cuck who calls me virgin or Incel.

You don't seem to be getting the point of this, I don't give a fuck about getting any special rights for incels, that will likely never happen, this entire thing is just about fucking with womens lives, what about that don't you not get, were not trying to sneak anything in, its just about fucking their shit up.

Highest IQ post.
This is our time.

Even if they are degenerate, trannies are people who felt like shit with the body and face they were born with and changed themselves surgically. They have better political representation than us, we need to gain their sympathy. I'm anti Zionist, but a Jewish incel is still my brother.

Ah the good old "have a taste of the evil you breed" ... i like it ... Might i add another suggestion, if you plan to NEET long term, get a diagnosis from a psychiatrist and apply for disability over and over until you're approved ... let these THOTs tax dollars put food on your plate until kingdom come.

@FlyFace Finally those degenerates will be useful for something. Using the trannies and other mentally ill gender dysphoria SJW's to fight the females is a genial plan. I hope that the bill goes to the senate soon. I even think we can sneak in some "Anti Incel Discrimination" law, that sues anyone that calls us Incels or virgins. Based on a prohibition to discriminate against someones "sexual condition".
I doubt that we could ever get such a thing to be snuck in right now.. not with how society is. But in a sense this HR5 Equality Act is a first step on the road of a possible pummelling of non stop ops that Foids will reap for their own degenerate behaviour and championing of equality.. I guess it was their turn to feel the burn of their own equality hellfire that they created.

It would be enough of a victory point to successfully turn factions of the Left against itself and to watch the fireworks.

Last edited:
Ah the good old "have a taste of the evil you breed" ... i like it ... Might i add another suggestion, if you plan to NEET long term, get a diagnosis from a psychiatrist and apply for disability over and over until you're approved ... let these THOTs tax dollars put food on your plate until kingdom come.

I would never go neet though, I think neetdom is for men who see themselves having no financial future, but I can see myself making it big financially by my 30's, so I would actually be selling myself short by becoming a neet, much rather invest in myself, and retire early to some 3rd world country and escourtcel.

We need to get an anti-incel discrimination petition into the governments, UK would be easy as they have to view all change.org petitions that get a certain amount of signatures, not sure about other countries though

HAH BRILLIANT!

Such is the female psych, they preach equality, yet equality comes at a price, a tribute they time and time again refused to pay. They preach fairness yet they have their cake and eat it too, their ideals on fairness and equality is nothing more than a hypocritical lie.

Equality, fairness, impartiality, embodied as Dream, a idealistic fairy-tale propagated among themselves and ultimately deluding them into believing it is something beautiful, that is even if it is obtainable in the first place. The beautiful Dream is just that, a lie, a mirage that extends further beyond the horizon that separates heaven and earth. They struggle towards what they perceive as utopia, and now they are at hell's gate, faced with the reality of equality, not the paradise they prophesied, but a dystopian hell in which no one celebrates in joy, a society where everyone bears the burden of suffering, unironically fulfilling the promise of fairness and equality. Now realizing the Dream they based their movement on is a Nightmare, they have the gall to refuse it.

They are feet into hell's domain, let us push them in.

This movement should be dubbed, Self immolation: succumbing to the fire you set ablaze

for that summarizes feminism beautifully, a spark of irrationalism that spread farther than wildfire, fueled by Delusions, stretching towards an unobtainable Dream, now the inferno derived from their own selfishness has scorched the green-land dry, and now all that's left to burn...

is themselves...

Oh what a marvelous sight it will be, in this heaven and earth, there truly is nothing sweeter than poetic justice.

Beck warned, "male rapists will go to women’s prisons and likely assault female inmates as has already happened in the U.K.; female survivors of rape will be unable to contest male presence in women’s shelters; men will dominate women’s sports — girls who would have taken first place will be denied scholastic opportunity; women who use male pronouns to talk about men may be arrested, fined, and banned from social media platforms; girls will stay home from school when they have their periods to avoid harassment by boys in mixed-space toilets; girls and women will no longer have a right to ask for female medical staff or intimate care providers, including elderly or disabled women who are at serious risk of sexual abuse; female security officers will no longer have the right to refuse to perform pat-downs or intimate searches of males who say they’re female and women undergoing security checks will no longer have the right to refuse having those security checks being performed by men claiming a feminine identity."

WOAH! That would be like a wonderful dream. :feelslala::feelsokman::forcedsmile: