Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming The nightmare of buying a new PC controller – they’re all garbage!

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
I’m looking for a new controller after my controller broke after 10 years of fun (RIP). I still have an original PS3 controller that works, but it has compatibility issues with a bunch of PC games and the buttons are really not nice. They are too soft and the triggers are horrible. This is why I got the other controller in the first place.

I went to the electronics store to look at the controllers there.

Apart from the original Xbox and Playstation controllers, the others were from low life Chink companies like Nacon, Snakebyte and PDP. Total garbage! They may look nice, but they’re going to break within one year of light use.

The store employee told me so. He was one of those geeks that know everything and will completely geek out on you if you even just mention gaming. Do you know such guys? :feelskek:

I didn’t believe him at first and doing research was difficult, because most reviewers are paid influencer shills.

But when I searched for the companies’ names on trustpilot, almost every single comment was bad. Everybody got screwed over and can’t get their money back or a replacement despite the warranty.

Now I can only buy an original Xbox or Playstation controller or look for other brands. Speedlink makes some interesting controllers with great features and most customers are happy.

Last edited:
Just buy a Xbox Series controller. They're the best.

Yeah im using the xbox one on pc with no issues at all

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back