Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The nopillpill

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
So I’ve been recently thinking. How come while some of us are incel, despite solid looks, but there are literally deformed looking men with average foid gfs/wives. You can say it is via betabuxxing, but truth is, if that is real, I bet many of the older users on this forum would choose it happily, no matter what they may say here.

Rather, I have come up with some sort of thought experiment. What if there was no “pill”? Could it be that some of us are just singled out and excluded from social life and relationships for no rhyme or reason? We all know women are irrational, but what if they took it a step further, and developed a complex social experiment which forcefully excludes a percentage of men from regular life, regardless of any other variables.

And in reaction to this, the various pills formed. The bluepill says “oh, I will need to work on myself harder”; the redpill Says “oh I need to get game”; the blackpill says “oh it’s because I’m ugly”.

As a reminder, ER was rich, charismatic, and attractive. Yet he had no luck with women, but if you look at another shooter, Nikolas Cruz, despite looking like a subhuman, he managed to get a gf. The truth is, the game was rigged from the start. Nothing can save you, save death.

Perhaps there was no “Chad”, only men lucky enough not to be blacklisted. This way, it sufficiently explains why Normies and even some very ugly men can have relationships yet we cannot.

Of course this is just an experiment in thinking, I am not sure if it holds water or not, but I am interested in your thoughts.

Bluepilled post tbh. Looks is all and only. Exception doesnt supervene the rule.
0 replies

Super unlikely tbh.

The blackpill is the only theory that actually makes sense

There was a poll a while back, asking if you could betabux if you wanted to.
Quite a lot of people voted no.

Being unsuccessful and being shut-ins is a problem. It wouldnt save most here, but it would reduce the numbers for sure.

There was a poll a while back, asking if you could betabux if you wanted to.
Quite a lot of people voted no.

Being unsuccessful and being shut-ins is a problem. It wouldnt save most here, but it would reduce the numbers for sure.
wait, hold on. There was a poll asking if they would betabuxx if they had the chance?

Bluepilled post tbh. Looks is all and only. Exception doesnt supervene the rule.
View attachment 292382
its not just cruz, there's lots of ugly degenerate men who have gotten more pussy than even the most attractive users on this forum. its beginning to concern me.

wait, hold on. There was a poll asking if they would betabuxx if they had the chance?

its not just cruz, there's lots of ugly degenerate men who have gotten more pussy than even the most attractive users on this forum. its beginning to concern me.
Cope

Yep.
Sorry, not if they would, but if they could.
If they had the resources, not if they would want to.

Last edited:
Yep.
Sorry, not if they would, but if they could.
If they had the resources, not if they would want to.
Interesting. I believe betabuxxing requires a minimum of stable income and social interaction with women, both of which many, if not all, of the adult incels here lack.

No the blackpill is the only one which actually makes sense

No the blackpill is the only one which actually makes sense
The blackpill is the only theory that actually makes sense
View attachment 292382

I believe it could be that the blackpill is just a reaction to the way women have treated us. We are grasping at straws to explain this phenomenon of social isolation and harassment, and we simply blame something out of our means to control: our looks. Perhaps we have been misled this whole time, and truth is that we are just selected and condemned for no reason at all.

I believe it could be that the blackpill is just a reaction to the way women have treated us. We are grasping at straws to explain this phenomenon of social isolation and harassment, and we simply blame something out of our means to control: our looks. Perhaps we have been misled this whole time, and truth is that we are just selected and condemned for no reason at all.
No it really is about looks. People here are sub8 and generally don’t look good. Foids only care about looks. Typically goodlooking people are the ones that have sex a lot

No it really is about looks. People here are sub8 and generally don’t look good. Foids only care about looks. Typically goodlooking people are the ones that have sex a lot
Alright. I just have some minor doubts, personally. *cough Knajjd *cough

Nah. If we were Chad we'd be out fucking right now, 100%

So I’ve been recently thinking. How come while some of us are incel, despite solid looks, but there are literally deformed looking men with average foid gfs/wives. You can say it is via betabuxxing, but truth is, if that is real, I bet many of the older users on this forum would choose it happily, no matter what they may say here.

Rather, I have come up with some sort of thought experiment. What if there was no “pill”? Could it be that some of us are just singled out and excluded from social life and relationships for no rhyme or reason? We all know women are irrational, but what if they took it a step further, and developed a complex social experiment which forcefully excludes a percentage of men from regular life, regardless of any other variables.

And in reaction to this, the various pills formed. The bluepill says “oh, I will need to work on myself harder”; the redpill Says “oh I need to get game”; the blackpill says “oh it’s because I’m ugly”.

As a reminder, ER was rich, charismatic, and attractive. Yet he had no luck with women, but if you look at another shooter, Nikolas Cruz, despite looking like a subhuman, he managed to get a gf. The truth is, the game was rigged from the start. Nothing can save you, save death.

Perhaps there was no “Chad”, only men lucky enough not to be blacklisted. This way, it sufficiently explains why Normies and even some very ugly men can have relationships yet we cannot.

Of course this is just an experiment in thinking, I am not sure if it holds water or not, but I am interested in your thoughts.
It could be that their social group doesn't have many attractive males, so it's less competition

It could be that their social group doesn't have many attractive males, so it's less competition
Indeed. I have forgotten to consider this before. Duly noted, and thanks, brocel.