Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PUgAy lies

JudeoBiden

JudeoBiden

Jon Taliban
★★★★★
I remember a bunch of gay lies that circulated in the PUgAy community that just guaranteed social catastrophe.

One is the common "people are thinking more about the pimple on their butt than you gaming some girl". Wrong. Everyone is eavesdropping, everyone is paying attention, and everyone is setting up to rat on you if they can. The huge hurdle that is approach anxiety says it all. It is rare that a person overcomes this, and when they go around flaunting it, they draw attention. Normies can either admire you, or they can seethe. They always seethe. And seethoids look for opportunities to harm you, like snitching or you, getting the girl to snitch on you, etc. With social media, this has never been easier. They do care, they are listening, and you WILL experience negative consequences.

As we all know well, "the worst that can happen is she says no" :feelskek: No, the worst that can happen is she says rape. That one aged worse than milk.

Finally, if you want to read some S-tier PUgAy delusion, look up "apoc opener".

I have done PUA, I have openly hit on girls and nobody saw me as a loser, or anything like that, only hate I got was from high inib jealous normies. You are right and wrong at the same time, yes people DO care, rumors will spread, but believe it or not most people won't actually think of you in a very bad light, some think I'm cool as fuck for being retarded like this, and girls won't treat you diferentely because of it, at least it didn't happen to me.
Also, if you do cold aproach in a big city it's almost impossible to receive any consequences, since you are talking to a stranger.

I have done PUA, I have openly hit on girls and nobody saw me as a loser, or anything like that, only hate I got was from high inib jealous normies. You are right and wrong at the same time, yes people DO care, rumors will spread, but believe it or not most people won't actually think of you in a very bad light, some think I'm cool as fuck for being retarded like this, and girls won't treat you diferentely because of it, at least it didn't happen to me.
Also, if you do cold aproach in a big city it's almost impossible to receive any consequences, since you are talking to a stranger.
:owo: This is reassuring. Now all that’s left is to overcome the soul-crushing anxiety. (Any tips on that last one would be much appreciated)

Last edited:
I remember these 2 young faggots that were with me in a bus that was just about to depart and they were making fun like crazy of a 45-50 year old guy for talking to a woman the same age at the bus stop so yeah but tbh it can depend on the situation.

I also noticed that when i, as a deliverycel, was waiting for my order and looking at the foids at the other side of the counter, normies would sometimes look at me funny. So it's never white or black and the "muh people don't care" is so fake and gay. Normies say the same thing about anxiety etc, when in reality people DO sense other people's weaknesses, DO make fun of others etc.

:owo: This is reassuring. Now all that’s left is to overcome the crippling anxiety. (Any tips on that last one would be much appreciated)
Yes, it takes time, it isn't something you do overnight, what you do is you aproach strangers on the street, it will be hard as fuck, the anxiety is insane but you have to push through it, start by something simple like asking for the time , try to make it as easy as you possibly can, I remember going out entire days and not having the balls to ask for the time to a SINGLE person, after that becomes easy you icrease the dificulty, like asking for directions, asking for opinion, etc, it took me like 3/4 months of going out consistently to finally manage to ask for an instagram to a random foid, right now after one year of this I can go up to girls and make 3+ minute conversations, while making it obvious that I'm hitting on them, and persisting even when they reject me multiple times.

@SuccessfulShark Imagine doing something like this and still getting nowhere. This is beyond brutal. I bet you also tried to normiemaxx and everything :feelskek:

@SuccessfulShark Imagine doing something like this and still getting nowhere. This is beyond brutal. I bet you also tried to normiemaxx and everything :feelskek:
Yes bro, I have over 300 aproaches, and been rejected by multiple girls in my social circle, it's truly fucking insane, however, I'm way more low inib than I used to be or even compared to most people so I am gratefull that I have gone through all of it, my confidence is not even comparablee to what it used to be, it's like I'm not even the same person.

Yes, it takes time, it isn't something you do overnight, what you do is you aproach strangers on the street, it will be hard as fuck, the anxiety is insane but you have to push through it, start by something simple like asking for the time , try to make it as easy as you possibly can, I remember going out entire days and not having the balls to ask for the time to a SINGLE person, after that becomes easy you icrease the dificulty, like asking for directions, asking for opinion, etc, it took me like 3/4 months of going out consistently to finally manage to ask for an instagram to a random foid, right now after one year of this I can go up to girls and make 3+ minute conversations, while making it obvious that I'm hitting on them, and persisting even when they reject me multiple times.
Lifefuel ngl.

No surprise tallfags are the biggest normies of them all. Getting confidence isn't hard for them.