Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The numbers don't even add up

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I understand men are thirsty and desperate as fuck but it just doesn't make sense how unfairly biased the dating market is for women. Men and women are in roughly equal numbers but it seems like every bitch constantly has a boyfriend/husband or at least could get one if she wanted. Meanwhile there is a sea of men who can't get laid or find a partner to save their lives. Many others struggle significantly in this sector and are forced to date below their looksmatch.

Someone tell me how it's even fucking possible. Are there invisible harems in our society or something? Are celebrities and Chads secretly hoarding legions of attractive women and causing some sort of weird trickle-down effect?

80-20 rule is probably the reason

Someone tell me how it's even fucking possible. Are there invisible harems in our society or something? Are celebrities and Chads secretly hoarding legions of attractive women and causing some sort of weird trickle-down effect

honestly, yes. We're living in the age of social media and hookup apps after all. I found out my previous oneitis was basically a groupie for some celebrity Chad from another country

nah, most normies are in relationships most of the time, but they either get cucked or something else happens

and it's just a cycle of that most of the time.

Women never have bad personalities, that's the difference.

honestly, yes. We're living in the age of social media and hookup apps after all. I found out my previous oneitis was basically a groupie for some celebrity Chad from another country

This. OP, think of the hottest girl you saw this past week. Shes probably fucked multiple musicians athletes and actors.

Chads are hoarding entire harems. One of my Chad friends has an ltr gf, and 7 or so fwbs he can call any time. Harems are the reality of sexually dimorphic species.

6208729548 9b017c8b89 b

Chads are hoarding entire harems. One of my Chad friends has an ltr gf, and 7 or so fwbs he can call any time. Harems are the reality of sexually dimorphic species.

View attachment 3695

They'd rather share a Chad and get their "heart broken" how he's not loyal, yet they would never give their looksmatch or an incel who would stay loyal to them at all times even a little chance JFL.

They'd rather share a Chad and get their "heart broken" how he's not loyal, yet they would never give their looksmatch or an incel who would stay loyal to them at all times even a little chance JFL.

Nigga, you took my sig. It's all good. You can have it lol.

this

I Men and women are in roughly equal numbers
There is always 5 more men per 100 women as the male to female birth ratio is 105 male births per 100 female births (this is excluding china/india's preference for aborting females)

I understand men are thirsty and desperate as fuck but it just doesn't make sense how unfairly biased the dating market is for women. Men and women are in roughly equal numbers but it seems like every bitch constantly has a boyfriend/husband or at least could get one if she wanted. Meanwhile there is a sea of men who can't get laid or find a partner to save their lives. Many others struggle significantly in this sector and are forced to date below their looksmatch.

Someone tell me how it's even fucking possible. Are there invisible harems in our society or something? Are celebrities and Chads secretly hoarding legions of attractive women and causing some sort of weird trickle-down effect?
Take To Account That Some Women Are Find Not Having Sexs Often And Is Willing TO Wait on The Guy They Want, SO It Will Seem Even more Depleted In Sexual Options.

theres not that many of us true incels are rare in society