Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The incel rights movement lives on forever comrades! (rw RAW video)

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
The jews think that they have silenced me and the courageous men of the Incel Protection Force by targeting and banning all our discord servers and accounts. Little do they realize that they have only strengthened our resolve. If they try to destroy us we shall only become more powerful then they can possibly imagine. Behold, the glory and power of the FUHRER of the IPF/ILM! May the Incel liberation movement live on forever! Incel Power!

View: https://streamable.com/5b2j9q

Heil Hitler!
DrvL6P

Glory to the IPF! We will not remain silent! Our voices will be heard and damned be to whoever dares to get in our way!

The kikes and cucks can try all they might to suppress us but we shall rise again and again with all the more vigor than before! :feelsBox:

Glory to the IPF! We will not remain silent! Our voices will be heard and damned be to whoever dares to get in our way!

The kikes and cucks can try all they might to suppress us but we shall rise again and again with all the more vigor than before! :feelsBox:
All hail the IPF and the ILM! Nothing will ever stop us as we will fight to the end and achieve the final victory over the jews, normies, foids and their faggot enablers. Incel Power!

The jews think that they have silenced me and the courageous men of the Incel Protection Force by targeting and banning all our discord servers and accounts. Little do they realize that they have only strengthened our resolve. If they try to destroy us we shall only become more powerful then they can possibly imagine. Behold, the glory and power of the FUHRER of the IPF/ILM! May the Incel liberation movement live on forever! Incel Power!

nice speech

The jews will regret their attempts to silence us as we shall become more powerful and glorious then even the mighty Third Reich!

Incel Power Until I Die!

Incel Power Until I Die!
Thank you for your service to the IPF and the ILM brothER. We will soon uncover and exterminate the traitors like the filthy treacherous jews that they are.

Oh that's why my Discord account got banned. I was wondering why.

Bro don't build websites. Also the Zog'd forums quickly get banned. Use telegram or gab. And finally, be careful, don't be too centralized you don't want what happened to atomwaffen to happen to us
what happen to him

Elliot rodger our saint and saviour is looking down upon us and laughing out of joy for someone making a stand

Bro don't build websites. Also the Zog'd forums quickly get banned. Use telegram or gab. And finally, be careful, don't be too centralized you don't want what happened to atomwaffen to happen to us
My thoughts exactly and I have been making a very concerted effort to diversify our online portfolio ever since discord was taken down to the point where we now have a presence in several mostly abandoned forums or those with very little to no active moderation. We are like a virus that will infest as many hosts as possible so that even if one of them dies, the pathogen continues to spread and grow in power. The jews shall never stop me.

OP is a fakecel glow nigger planting false flag threads.
just look how tall he is, the deep voice, and the whole wording.

OP is a fakecel glow nigger planting false flag threads.
just look how tall he is, the deep voice, and the whole wording.
How the fuck does that prove anything you weak cunt. I dare you to say that shit to my face you fucking faggot as I would annihilate you either in unarmed combat with my superior physical strength and musclemaxxed body or in armed combat with my fully automatic Jihad edition AK-47. Also, you are an ignorant cock sucking jew as it is so patently obvious that if I had been a fed I would have ensured that we kept discord alive and well to actually investigate and develop charges against the IPF or ILM. Feds get organizations like mine on conspiracy charges which they have to make on the basis of a collective enterprise in furtherance of some criminal endeavor. I know this shit because I am a lawyer and professor in rl. I assume you are a meth head and rent boy in rl on the basis of your profoundly low iq response and cuntish demeanor.

Brutal is that why my discord acc got nuked
Hail elliot

Brutal is that why my discord acc got nuked
Hail elliot
Yes brother, I lost three separate discord accounts simultaneously and likewise have now had my IP permanently blocked by discord; such is their fear of our growing and irresistible power as an incel movement.

Yes brother, I lost three separate discord accounts simultaneously and likewise have now had my IP permanently blocked by discord; such is their fear of our growing and irresistible power as an incel movement.
Fucking kikescord i wonder which faggot took his time to report us if only we knew him irl so we could beat his ass so unfair
Fags get to have their spaces
Foids too
But not us

How the fuck does that prove anything you weak cunt. I dare you to say that shit to my face you fucking faggot as I would annihilate you either in unarmed combat with my superior physical strength and musclemaxxed body or in armed combat with my fully automatic Jihad edition AK-47. Also, you are an ignorant cock sucking jew as it is so patently obvious that if I had been a fed I would have ensured that we kept discord alive and well to actually investigate and develop charges against the IPF or ILM. Feds get organizations like mine on conspiracy charges which they have to make on the basis of a collective enterprise in furtherance of some criminal endeavor. I know this shit because I am a lawyer and professor in rl. I assume you are a meth head and rent boy in rl on the basis of your profoundly low iq response and cuntish demeanor.
yeah you are very tough on the internet. fakecel glowie bitch.

Fucking kikescord i wonder which faggot took his time to report us if only we knew him irl so we could beat his ass so unfair
Fags get to have their spaces
Foids too
But not us
As you can see from my video announcement, I know who it was that betrayed us and while I would like nothing more then to go full Caliphate on him and throw his weak ass up against a wall and decapitate him with my Columbian made machete, we are presently working on tracing his IP and identifying his whereabouts and name in preparation for doxing him to the whole world so that all our brother incels may know exactly where he lives.

As you can see from my video announcement, I know who it was that betrayed us and while I would like nothing more then to go full Caliphate on him and throw his weak ass up against a wall and decapitate him with my Columbian made machete, we are presently working on tracing his IP and identifying his whereabouts and name in preparation for doxing him to the whole world so that all our brother incels may know exactly where he lives.
Nice although watch out as your internet provider can report you to the cops
A friend of mine did a ddos attack on his friend for fun he got arrested because the internet provider reported him

yeah you are very tough on the internet. fakecel glowie bitch.
That sort of comeback only works when you're talking to people who you cannot see or whose physical stature and offensive capabilities you do not know. What you do know about me is that I am (1) tall and musclemaxxed, (2) own and am proficient with a fully automatic assault rifle, (3) command a large paramilitary incel group with many fanatical soldiers willing to carry out any orders for execution that I give and (4) that dumb cunts like you enrage me. I would tread very carefully if I were you, faggot.

What did you do to get banned? How did you get on discords radar

Nice although watch out as your internet provider can report you to the cops
A friend of mine did a ddos attack on his friend for fun he got arrested because the internet provider reported him
I am not going to be the one who pulls the proverbial trigger on this and we are delegating much of the preparatory work to different comrades so that no one individual can be said to be fully culpable.

Thanks for the video of encouragement

Wonderful speech leader! Long live the IPF

What did you do to get banned? How did you get on discords radar
One of our own men betrayed us. Listen to my speech and you will discover what we have planned for him.

Its like they don't know what a vpn is lol.

Your are the incel bin laden

INCELS OF THE WORLD UNITE

Last edited:
great video INCEL POWER