Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The one time i hung out with stacies

P

Panda

Banned
-

the summer after 7th grade me and 6 of my og normie friends were playing hide and go seek in the dark. this shit was the best. our hiding area was spread out 3 backyards and into the woods alittle. so in the middle of one of our games we were hiding and all the sudden like 5 girls from our grade came walking down the street cause they were looking for one of their lost cats. not full on stacies they were the hott band chick normie types. one of my chadlite friends made conversation with them and convinced them to play a round of hide and seek with us. so we did and i was one of the seekers. so i was looking for one of my friends or one of the girls and i eventually found one of the girls. she was sitting behind a tree and she couldnt run cause i had her cornered. and i remember she like cutely pouted loudly cause she was about to lose and i ran up to her and touched her. and it felt good. i touched a femoid outside of school. i felt like a slayer. then after everyone was caught we sat in the driveway and talked about school for 10 minutes then they left.

the girls didnt like me they only stayed for my friends. but i just remember feeling really good hanging out with femoids even for like 30 minutes tops. i couldnt image how good it must feel to have a group of female friends every day growing up. that shit must feel magical. girls have so much power its unreal. ive never felt more alive since then now that i think about it.

now i dont have girl friends or guy friends :feelscry:

damn dude, i use to have a female friend when i was like 6-7 (female friend) then when i was like 13 i told her friend to kill herself so she stoped talking to me. It's over

Fuark feels.
I wish I had some female friends to talk to.
I used to have this girl that I talked occasionally over the phone. It was so nice while it lasted. But she eventually blocked me lol.
Nowadays I have zero female friends that I can hang out with. How did it even happened I wonder? I see others who have them like its nothing.

And legit even talking to a girl makes me sooo happy .