Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The one word that kills the coping redpiller and bluepiller

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
"No." (by a foid)

Bluepillers will act all loving and caring for women, especially the feminist ones, and then slip a roofie and rape women.

The bluepilled trad copers worship until they get divorce raped and end up on Mgtow forums talking about female nature and going their own away after getting cucked.

Redpillers will get a false accusation from a woman after a one night stand and will be rotting in jail, spending the rest of their life trying to not get raped by tyrone.

Bluepillers will act all loving and caring for women, especially the feminist ones, and then slip a roofie and rape women.

The bluepilled trad copers worship until they get divorce raped and end up on Mgtow forums talking about female nature and going their own away after getting cucked.

Redpillers will get a false accusation from a woman after a one night stand and will be rotting in jail, spending the rest of their life trying to not get raped by tyrone.
:feelskek:

People should learn to accept rejection. I’ve benefited a lot from my past rejections since it gave me motivation to begin improving myself so I can become a suitable partner.

:yes:

People should learn to accept rejection. I’ve benefited a lot from my past rejections since it gave me motivation to begin improving myself so I can become a suitable partner.
>get rejected for face/height/frame
>"thanks for the learning experience!"

It worked the other way to me. Yes, rejection helps to dodeg a lot of bulets but it also destroyed my self esteem.

Yes i learned I must become god to take over earth and use it as a colony for my own empire:feelsjuice: then the universe:feelsaww: I am the end and beginning

It worked the other way to me. Yes, rejection helps to dodeg a lot of bulets but it also destroyed my self esteem.
I basically realized my subhumanity and that the only way to ascend is by rearranging my facial bone mass and make major changes to my body.
Yes i learned I must become god to take over earth and use it as a colony for my own empire:feelsjuice: then the universe:feelsaww: I am the end and beginning
Can’t wait to be a citizen of your empire tbh.

I basically realized my subhumanity and that the only way to ascend is by rearranging my facial bone mass and make major changes to my body.

Can’t wait to be a citizen of your empire tbh.
Call me when there is a surgery to make me 6 foot tall, white with blue eyes all the while not at a price higher than half of Africa's GDP. Oh and never have kids cause they would end up like you anyway :feelsrope:

Call me when there is a surgery to make me 6 foot tall, white with blue eyes all the while not at a price higher than half of Africa's GDP. Oh and never have kids cause they would end up like you anyway :feelsrope:
You’re in luck. Color eye contacts exist and you can get leg lengthening. I know I sound like an asshole telling you to do these insane measures but it’s what I’m planning on doing. I’m 5’8-9 and I can get LL and be 6’

You’re in luck. Color eye contacts exist and you can get leg lengthening. I know I sound like an asshole telling you to do these insane measures but it’s what I’m planning on doing. I’m 5’8-9 and I can get LL and be 6’
Yeah I know but I don't know I'd be confortable basing my whole look on a lie (I'm not a foid wearing fakeup afterall). I mean once you remove the contact lenses, your waifu is gonna be gone. I'm 5'6 so leg lengthening would fuck me up for very little benefit. I don't care for women nowadays anyway, at least the more I read this forum and read about blackpills, the less I want anything to do with them. Always been a lonely loser, always will be.

Last edited:
Yeah I know but I don't know I'd be confortable basing my whole look on a lie (I'm not a foid wearing fakeup afterall).
Dude this is more than makeup, you can’t take a shower and have your chin go back a few mm from when you got the surgery. It’s a lifetime thing.
I mean once you remove the contact lenses, your waifu is gonna be gone. I'm 5'6 so leg lengthening would fuck me up for very little benefit.
True about the lenses tbhngl, but 5’6 to 5’9 is a big change and after that you can wear lifts and be 5’10 easily.
I don't care for women nowadays anyway, at least the more I read this forum and read about blackpills, the less I want anything to do with them. Always been a lonely loser, always will be.
Mgtow is cope, I want pussy more than anything else. That’s why I’m saving up for surgerymaxx.