Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The only CD I want to play right now (GTA V), also happens to be the one I can't find. Why do I keep getting fucked with bad luck?

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
All my other games are in their respective packages. But THE ONE GAME I want to find, isn't in its package. Now I have to look all over the house for it.

Why must everything do it's best to enrage me? I just wanted to wake up and play Vidya. Why must this world stress me?

All my other games are in their respective packages. But THE ONE GAME I want to find, isn't in its package. Now I have to look all over the house for it.

Why must everything do it's best to enrage me? I just wanted to wake up and play Vidya. Why must this world stress me?
What's this "I can't find my gta cd" bullshit? Just go ER in minecraft man stop fucking around

What you want to shag a GTA hwore now?

The only CD I want to play right now (GTA V), also happens to be the one I can't find. Why do I keep getting fucked with bad luck?

>Inceldom Discussion

>Offtopic

nice inceldom discussion

Do you have a habit of not putting the disk back in?

Just torrent the game.

Vidya is escapist cope.

Learn to code.

Vidya is escapist cope.

Learn to code.
Just learn to code and slave for some elite company theory.

Nah but jokes aside, I have been wanting to learn. But I legitimately don't even know where to start.

Once you get the disc, remember to go ER on foids (in the game that is)

an interesting thought on that game is that the 3 main characters were well written characters with a sense of having a history, with flaws, and real progression and character development. However, women, were pissed that one or all of them were not a woman. Now, look at women that are in modern media? they are perfect and unrealistic husks of people with the personality of a cardboard cutout. I'm afraid Rockstar games will lose it's way and get away from its based roots, but the stuff they've done so far is basically a string of great to amazing games. even the ping pong game they put out years ago was one of the best sports games that year.

Are there others in the house whom could of misplaced it? If so you should think about moving out on your own (if you are able) but if you already live alone and the misplacement of the disc is your own fault you are low iq for not returning it to its case

Can't relate all my discs are always in their respective boxes. There's just few PS2 games which my normie "friend" borrowed like 12 years ago, and he fucking lost the boxes, fucking cunt. I never share my discs since
What's this "I can't find my gta cd" bullshit? Just go ER in minecraft man stop fucking around

Imagine buying a game that makes the apology of theft.

Ugly = unlucky

Maybe it's already in the console

It was in the drive all along, always has been.

Why do people still play that game

I haven't used physical media in 15 years.

Get with the times grampa.

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

It’s a trash normie game anyways, play shadow of war it’s free rn

What is that like the sequel to Shadow of Mordor? And free on what platform's?
Yeah brocel, it’s free on psn plus right now. It’s a pretty good cope, you can literally create an army of incel orcs to wage war against other incel orc clans. If you enjoy the lord of the rings saga then you will probably like this game. Also the orcs are GIGA based and will call you out for abandoning or killing them