Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the only "good" thing about being a curry

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
is that I have a strong sense of belonging here. I can confidently say im not a fakecel and all of my incel views are justified. if I were white or a black-american I would feel a bit doubtful about being here and agreeing with the incel community

Same with being sand

It all revolves around the predominant breeds in your area.

Among whites there are chads and absolute trucels; and the same in other races. Only white people visiting foreign countries are an invasive species while ethnics in a white country are worse than white trucels.

Curries also tend to at least have thick hair that doesn't seem to bald, thin, etc. as much in comparison to other races it seems.

Even @CopingForBrutality said this on another thread: After observing some of the Curries at my Uni, I can confirm it seems true. Even the most trucel amongst them still have a decent, thick set of hair.

Meanwhile I am NW3 at 21. :feelsrope:

Curries also tend to at least have thick hair that doesn't seem to bald, thin, etc. as much in comparison to other races it seems.

Even @CopingForBrutality said this on another thread: After observing some of the Curries at my Uni, I can confirm it seems true. Even the most trucel amongst them still have a decent, thick set of hair.

Meanwhile I am NW3 at 21. :feelsrope:
Even for me, I'm a truecel but that's the only good feature I have.

Also being the ugliest is a silver lining because your foids can't cuck you, although I know this doesn't help incels like me, it helps curry normies.