Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The only guys with gfs I see in Curryland are tallfags

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
I literally don't see a single manlet with gfs in Curryland. I walking down an Entertainment district in my city and it was all a completel Tallfag/Womanlet Couple galore. I literally started walking faster due to too much suifuel. Jfl at all those western american foids on reddit saying girls don't care about height and I only need to go outside. Well you fucking whores I went outside and got hit hard by the heightpill :lul::lul::lul:? Now what ?

The bullying I faced in High School for being a manlet has left a permanent scar on me

Hmmmm sucks . Heightpill truly is universal.I think a lot of it has to do with America

Like it or not America and whatever America foids do becomes a trend around the world. Think the time when America did #BLM and then you had so many countries around the world also follow through like a sheep

So now that America foids have made getting a 6'0 tall guy a status symbol foids all over the world want a tall bf

I would commit suicide if I was in India

Hmmmm sucks . Heightpill truly is universal.I think a lot of it has to do with America

Like it or not America and whatever America foids do becomes a trend around the world. Think the time when America did #BLM and then you had so many countries around the world also follow through like a sheep

So now that America foids have made getting a 6'0 tall guy a status symbol foids all over the world want a tall bf
This