Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The only reason Cucktears exists is because we let them exist

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Cucktears is the biggest hateful group of reddit, I just need five minutes on that infamous "advice" thread to find messages encouraging incels to kill themselves, calling them trash and losers, and also most of its members are actual pedophiles. I've also found messages with subtle pedo innuendos. That's why they erase that thread periodically. And also in every post they make they say how they wish incels just stop existing, they hate the fact that we can vent our misery cause that ruin the "all women good" image they have. If we all take the time to report all that hateful and pedo stuff, reddit would be forced to remove them, but I don't do it cause despite them being so retarded, they're the biggest promoters of the blackpill outside of this forum. In fact, many members here have seen the light because they saw it on their sub. So, cucktears if you're reading this, a piece of advice: don't be so full of yourselves. You're just our advertisers, mere servants of the blackpill so know your place.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if a small minority of people on reddit got blackpilled by reading some of the stuff we say, which they've only stumbled onto because of the exposure cucktears gives us

They only hate on us to feel better about themselves

indeed. being able to look down on others is an ego boost, even though cucktears are just as big as losers as us

indeed. being able to look down on others is an ego boost, even though cucktears are just as big as losers as us
The foids I saw pics of on IT are all sub5

I don’t know what koneko looks like though

I forgot to mention they hate autistic people too

IMG 20200601 130044

The foids I saw pics of on IT are all sub5

I don’t know what koneko looks like though

Gross pussy

Grossboobs

She admits to being a former landwhalelite who surgerymaxxed.

@Edmund_Kemper

You can add these to your spank bank, she's not tall enough for me to jerk off to.

I wouldn't be surprised if a small minority of people on reddit got blackpilled by reading some of the stuff we say, which they've only stumbled onto because of the exposure cucktears gives us
They do, provided they weren't subscribed to r/inceltear specifically and found it by browsing r/all

Doesn’t she have a skinhead haircut?
I never heard about that. What do you mean a skinhead haircut? Shaved bald, the "Spencer", or the shaved on one side whorecut?

Cucktears is the biggest hateful group of reddit, I just need five minutes on that infamous "advice" thread to find messages encouraging incels to kill themselves, calling them trash and losers, and also most of its members are actual pedophiles. I've also found messages with subtle pedo innuendos. That's why they erase that thread periodically. And also in every post they make they say how they wish incels just stop existing, they hate the fact that we can vent our misery cause that ruin the "all women good" image they have. If we all take the time to report all that hateful and pedo stuff, reddit would be forced to remove them, but I don't do it cause despite them being so retarded, they're the biggest promoters of the blackpill outside of this forum. In fact, many members here have seen the light because they saw it on their sub. So, cucktears if you're reading this, a piece of advice: don't be so full of yourselves. You're just our advertisers, mere servants of the blackpill so know your place.
They hate us because they're truecels.

They exist because they hate people no one cares about.

Super short hair
I think she has long hair in the boobs picture. Super short hair is gross on foids, makes them look like dykes.

She said she was a clam slammer but we all know that means Giga-Chad only.

Maybe she cut her hair short because she wanted to look as shitty as possible because she was paranoid about you raping her.

Yes, given the pictures that leaked of IT users you see that generally they are very low tier normies. And their instinct to look down on us is as old as time. In sociology people found that lower middle class were most busy looking down on the working classes and their habits and behaviour. Additionally lower middle class people are very concerned not be seen as being working class and make conscious, desperate even, efforts to avoid confusion. ITcucks relate to incels the same way.

The rest of the higher classes really don't care that much, alternatively Chad and Stacey waste no thoughts on incels because incels to them might as well not exist, incels play no direct role in their lives, it's so far removed from them.

A Chad who read about incels somewhere sometime, might ironically identify as an incel nerd if he goes a week without sex because its all funny to him and he is secure in his Chadness. ITcucks could never in a 100 years imagine doing this, the mere thought is offensive to them.

Sexual anxiety and class anxiety are apparently closely linked.

Super short hair

People don't really talk about skinheads anymore, I think that haircut is referred to as a 'buzzcut' on lookism forums and on 4chan /fa/.

Last edited:
I bet a lot of people see the Major fallacies in cucktear arguments, then they come here for further understanding and enlightenment.

I think she has long hair in the boobs picture. Super short hair is gross on foids, makes them look like dykes.

She said she was a clam slammer but we all know that means Giga-Chad only.

Maybe she cut her hair short because she wanted to look as shitty as possible because she was paranoid about you raping her.

What's a "clam slammer"?
Will someone join her only fans and leak her pictures?

What's a "clam slammer"?
Will someone join her only fans and leak her pictures?
A clam slammer is a lesbian, also known as a chadsexual.

I'm not rich enough to pay for shit like that and I would find it morally wrong to join her OnlyFans even with stolen money.
But someone else might disagree and bite the bullet for the team. Hopefully they could make their money back selling the leaks.

A clam slammer is a lesbian, also known as a chadsexual.

I'm not rich enough to pay for shit like that and I would find it morally wrong to join her OnlyFans even with stolen money.
But someone else might disagree and bite the bullet for the team. Hopefully they could make their money back selling the leaks.

Just how should I say pass those photos around anonymously. She wouldn't know that's for sure.
Push the bitch over the edge if you can link it back to her reddit page with those incriminating messages she wrote.
I bet a lot of people see the Major fallacies in cucktear arguments, then they come here for further understanding and enlightenment.

According to @FrailPaleStaleMale all other redditors think they're a farce.

Last edited:
We are powerless. Cucks and women run the internet.

Just how should I say pass those photos around anonymously. She wouldn't know that's for sure.
Push the bitch over the edge if you can link it back to her reddit page with those incriminating messages she wrote.
tbh, the cucks who pay for her OnlyFans wouldn't care about her pedo false flagging shit. Her reddit page is perma banned too.

tbh, the cucks who pay for her OnlyFans wouldn't care about her pedo false flagging shit. Her reddit page is perma banned too.

They'd be a reaction alright. Especially on Twitter. The good. The bad. The downright ugly.

If I reacted on twitter, I'd be banned for being downright ugly.

How I look at it:

1. She's a sociopath/psychopath sadist who only attacks Low SMV males who voice their upset because she knows she can get away with it. She weaponizes her sexuality as a tool of oppression & manipulation. She LARPs as a Lesbian because again its further torture all the while she fucks Chad. She was never "Ugly" to begin with.

OR

2. She was Ugly to begin with. A sort of Femcel. Got Looksmaxed via the "Pink Pill" & "FDS" phenomena. Bears a grudge against Low SMV males who she perceived to have rejected her even when she wanted that attention & affection. Sexual included. Now LARPs as a Lesbian & Chadsexual to "torture" Low SMV males as payback and what better way to do it then attack them on an SJW platform. She derides SIMPs but yet "bags" them into being her Cam Girl Groupies. As far as we know or don't know. Does she provide "Pay for Play in Person" aka Guerrilla Prostitution. Which would potentially be illegal?

All very strange.

How I look at it:

1. She's a sociopath/psychopath sadist who only attacks Low SMV males who voice their upset because she knows she can get away with it. She weaponizes her sexuality as a tool of oppression & manipulation. She LARPs as a Lesbian because again its further torture all the while she fucks Chad. She was never "Ugly" to begin with.

OR

2. She was Ugly to begin with. A sort of Femcel. Got Looksmaxed via the "Pink Pill" & "FDS" phenomena. Bears a grudge against Low SMV males who she perceived to have rejected her even when she wanted that attention & affection. Sexual included. Now LARPs as a Lesbian & Chadsexual to "torture" Low SMV males as payback and what better way to do it then attack them on an SJW platform. She derides SIMPs but yet "bags" them into being her Cam Girl Groupies. As far as we know or don't know. Does she provide "Pay for Play in Person" aka Guerrilla Prostitution. Which would potentially be illegal?

All very strange.
I think it's a combination of the two tbh.

I think she said she wanted to be a real whore but would charge ridiculous rates that legit tall stacies who fog her to oblivion wouldn't even charge. She literally said the the blackpill was correct and it's indeed over for us because of our looks and height. She said she only joined IT because she hates LVMs, not because she thought the blackpill wasn't real (she's a foid, all foids are blackpilled). She said she only mentioned "personality" and shit in comments because she didn't want to get banned for telling incels it was over for them. She also like to brag about making Jew tier money from OnlyFans, having rich parents, being surgerymaxxed, and lifemogging ugly poor men because it makes them feel shitty and hate her more. She admitted to this also. Maybe it's all a larp though. Maybe she's Osprade lol...

I think it's a combination of the two tbh.

I think she said she wanted to be a real whore but would charge ridiculous rates that legit tall stacies who fog her to oblivion wouldn't even charge. She literally said the the blackpill was correct and it's indeed over for us because of our looks and height. She said she only joined IT because she hates LVMs, not because she thought the blackpill wasn't real (she's a foid, all foids are blackpilled). She said she only mentioned "personality" and shit in comments because she didn't want to get banned for telling incels it was over for them. She also like to brag about making Jew tier money from OnlyFans, having rich parents, being surgerymaxxed, and lifemogging ugly poor men because it makes them feel shitty and hate her more. She admitted to this also. Maybe it's all a larp though. Maybe she's Osprade lol...

Another Deathnik Foid with an axe to grind. What's new.

Another Deathnik Foid with an axe to grind. What's new.
I don't consider blacks or mulattos to be deathnik unless they're actually from Africa.

She admits to being a former landwhalelite who surgerymaxxed.

@Edmund_Kemper

You can add these to your spank bank, she's not tall enough for me to jerk off to.
Isn't this nigress the one who confessed to posting cheese pizza on incel forums? If that's the case, hope she dies

Interesting, we should stop them from existing then.

Yes, given the pictures that leaked of IT users you see that generally they are very low tier normies. And their instinct to look down on us is as old as time. In sociology people found that lower middle class were most busy looking down on the working classes and their habits and behaviour. Additionally lower middle class people are very concerned not be seen as being working class and make conscious, desperate even, efforts to avoid confusion. ITcucks relate to incels the same way.

The rest of the higher classes really don't care that much, alternatively Chad and Stacey waste no thoughts on incels because incels to them might as well not exist, incels play no direct role in their lives, it's so far removed from them.

A Chad who read about incels somewhere sometime, might ironically identify as an incel nerd if he goes a week without sex because its all funny to him and he is secure in his Chadness. ITcucks could never in a 100 years imagine doing this, the mere thought is offensive to them.

Sexual anxiety and class anxiety are apparently closely linked.

People don't really talk about skinheads anymore, I think that haircut is referred to as a 'buzzcut' on lookism forums and on 4chan /fa/.
even the foids i saw pics of on IT are all 4/10 at best and 1/10 at worst, all sub5.