Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The only reason I'm still alive is, that the next hero who goes ER deserves praise and memes from me

Tbh, i just want to spectate this clown world for a while

Why not become the new hERo?

Tbh, i just want to spectate this clown world for a while
Same. Until i get bored of this retardation.
Tenor

@FinnCel tell him what to do

I haven't killed myself because I think things might get better, like maybe the last 30 years of injustice and pain has been some kind of cosmic test for me, and it will get better. I guess that's how a lot of us losers cope though idk. Oh and also I don't want my mum to be sad even though it's her fault I look like this, and she keeps telling me I'm handsome fml

I haven't killed myself because I think things might get better, like maybe the last 30 years of injustice and pain has been some kind of cosmic test for me, and it will get better. I guess that's how a lot of us losers cope though idk. Oh and also I don't want my mum to be sad even though it's her fault I look like this, and she keeps telling me I'm handsome fml

Soon we will have sex robots...stay strong brother.

Motivates me.

drugcelling will probably extend my lifespan ironically

you are a true citizen man

Soon brother, soon.