Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The only thing Burgerland has left going for it is it's reserve currency status

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
America in 2021 is but a broken shell of what it once was... America now is a "soft" police state and glorified Banana Republic. America now is the world's leading exporter of degeneracy, a land of obese, tattooed savages, a land utterly devoid of virtue, honor, and dignity- a land where the basest and crassest consumerism and materialism rule the day, a land that rewards the lowest common denominators of greed, a land where everything is of shamefully low quality, a land with the worst behaved and most brazenly whorish women in the world, a land not worth defending or caring about.

The one and only thing this place has going for it is it's global reserve currency status- and that is likely to go within the next 5 years.

it's what they get for being the #1 jew lovers since the 1940s

if their reserve currency status goes, america is done. which would be honkfuel but also kinda sad. but their army is backing up that status so i doubt it

if their reserve currency status goes, america is done. which would be honkfuel but also kinda sad. but their army is backing up that status so i doubt it
We can only afford our military due to our reserve currency status. When that goes, so will the US military in its current form. All the expensive military hardware will rust in the rain, the soldiers stationed at one of the hundreds of overseas bases will be stranded because the government won't be able to afford to bring them home.

We can only afford our military due to our reserve currency status. When that goes, so will the US military in its current form. All the expensive military hardware will rust in the rain, the soldiers stationed at one of the hundreds of overseas bases will be stranded because the government won't be able to afford to bring them home.
yea but the military is also supporting the reserve currency status: if a country sells oil in any currency other than US$ they get invaded

military as well

yea but the military is also supporting the reserve currency status: if a country sells oil in any currency other than US$ they get invaded
The only reason why the USD has reserve currency status is because of brand recognition and brand loyalty, that's it. We are not willing or able to force the world at gunpoint to take our Federal Reserve notes.
military as well
US military is the biggest paper tiger in history.

When was the last time Burgerland won a major war?

The only reason why the USD has reserve currency status is because of brand recognition and brand loyalty, that's it. We are not willing or able to force the world at gunpoint to take our Federal Reserve notes.
cope that's just what you're doing

Cope nothing will change (Unfortunately)
Burger citizens like to exaggerate the political events

hope america falls soon, the new age of the chinese shall begin!

When has the US lost a war? Tell me. Afghanistan got bombed, iraq, Vietnam is still dealing with agent orange and is currently filled up to the brim with Macdonald’s.

America is head of the Jewish NWO. Not a single nation has won against it

America hasn’t lost a war yet
That's because the US hasn't fought in a proper war since WW2. The Korean war technically hasn't ended. Vietnam was an invasion that saw no risk to domestic Burgerland by enemy forces. The rest has just been occupations and invasions that never go over well and/or end. The whole middle east shit factory show is still ongoing because that too wasn't a war. Fighting a bunch of cave dwelling sand niggers who would gladly hug you with a vest full of C4 in their own home is basically an impossible task and it's all for bullshit reasons and oil on top of it.

I tend to agree, but this has been said for decades, and yet somehow the USA have not completely collapsed yet (although I suppose we lack a proper criteria for what a collapse is).

I'm just amazed the global financial system has not entirely broken down yet. Most western countries have not had a balanced budget for decades. They only finance their debt with more debt. I've been expecting a Zimbabwe-style inflation for ten years now, but nope, it's not happening. Gold price is increasing, but not nearly as much as I was expecting.

I still think it's going to happen, but damn the system is resisting remarkably.

View: https://youtu.be/GPYLJoq_40Y

I guess they have a mitigation plan. The "great reset", they call it. More like a way to cover their asses when the shit hit the fan, if you ask me.

Last edited:
I tend to agree, but this has been said for decades, and yet somehow the USA have not completely collapsed yet (although I suppose we lack a proper criteria for what a collapse is).

I'm just amazed the global financial system has not entirely broken down yet. Most western countries have not had a balanced budget for decades. They only finance their debt with more debt. I've been expecting a Zimbabwe-style inflation for ten years now, but nope, it's not happening. Gold price is increasing, but not nearly as much as I was expecting.

I still think it's going to happen, but damn the system is resisting remarkably.

View: https://youtu.be/GPYLJoq_40Y

I guess they have a mitigation plan. The "great reset", they call it. More like a way to cover their asses when the shit hit the fan, if you ask me.

The collapse will happen in two stages: slowly, then all at once, and the "all at once" part will come without warning.

What usually happens with such things is they go on for much longer than people giving the warnings can imagine....and then things get very bad very suddenly. Most people dismiss the people who've been warning for years or decades and end up shocked.

0fa46bab964e4eca01e233ca48186205.png

cope
usa is undefeatable and eternal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back