Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Constant delusion is the only thing that keeps me going

im done

im done

God hates you
-
Delusion is the only thing that kept me alive till this day i would've offed myself 2years ago if I knew what my worth is and how much of a retarded social outcast I'm

I thought I was special i thought i will do something in my life one like becaming a physicist,a great youtuber or something like that but turns out that I don't even have the privilege to live a normal life like others

at this point everything seems pointless every thing
I wake up I go to college and dream about the girl i like thinking that she'll like me too
But know what?
It was never the case my life of 19 year i haven't done shit i thought i was shy and turns out that I was delusionmaxxing there too you could just tell by looking at me thst i was born to be a retard brain-dead and due to my social anxiety or whatever you call it i never participated in any fucking thing never had friends after school I don't know how long will i live the girl i like might like me I hope i cross her mind once in a while it's fucking hard to be a complete social outcast

Delusion is the only thing that kept me alive till this day i would've offed myself 2years ago if I knew what my worth is and how much of a retarded social outcast I'm

I thought I was special i thought i will do something in my life one like becaming a physicist,a great youtuber or something like that but turns out that I don't even have the privilege to live a normal life like others

at this point everything seems pointless every thing
I wake up I go to college and dream about the girl i like thinking that she'll like me too
But know what?
It was never the case my life of 19 year i haven't done shit i thought i was shy and turns out that I was delusionmaxxing there too you could just tell by looking at me thst i was born to be a retard brain-dead and due to my social anxiety or whatever you call it i never participated in any fucking thing never had friends after school I don't know how long will i live the girl i like might like me I hope i cross her mind once in a while it's fucking hard to be a complete social outcast
SHOW YOUR CUNT WE WILL FUCK IT GENTLY AND AFTER THAT IN ANAL ROUGH HARDCORE BRUTAL SEX AND AT THE END FACE FUCK WITH SHIT COVERED BIG 20CM TURKISH DELIGHT HUGE MONSTER COCK YOU LIKE IT WHORE AREN´T YOU!? (IN VIDEO GAME) Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

Hey I'm also fellow delusionmaxxed-cel here

I see you've become a troll like Sneir
What do you want me to reply? That I sympathize with him? Maybe. There might be no solution for this case. It is what it is. If he's neurodivergent, a loser and uneducated, he can simply rot away. If not, he still has some chances to rebuild himself, thus he should pursue a path of "self-improvement" (reaching your genetic potential).

Even i wasnt this blackpilled at 19. Its over for you.

You're Psychotic Bludcel

shit I can relate. thinking I can get a decent looking gf soon is just a coping mechanism and I know it

Sad Mask GIF by Pudgy Penguins