Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only thing that keeps me away from roping is this stupid fear of hell

• Thread starter Deleted member 34160
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34160

-
Fuck my religius parents for putting this shit in my mind since i was born

"yeah... sorry"

Bas uterwijk jesus 1

after seeing hundreds of gore videos, swallowing blackpill and witnessing normie's cruelity I cant force myself to believe in God or hell no matter what (It would mean that everyfuckingone would be put there knowing human nature :feelskek::blackpill:)

Nah, raised by Christiancuck retards, but don't fear hell. I guess forcing to learn that there are trees older than 6,000 years makes one become an Atheist by default. :feelsokman:

Life is far worse than any hell i could ever even imagine.

i don't believe in heaven or god, but i believe in eternal return.
nothingness and infinity are paradoxical concepts, things did not have a beginning and will not have an end,but repeat themselves in cycles,

including your life because your being has a material base and that material base is eternal.
so we will live these inconsequential shitty lives over and over again :feelsaww: she will never be mine, not in this life or the next because it will be the same shitty life forever.

Last edited:
Fuck my religius parents for putting this shit in my mind since i was born
This is something Muslims can understand.
You are giga coping btw. Even if your parents hadn’t told you that you would still be rotting in hell.

Last edited:
Just obey the sandniggerbook rules or get tortured for all the eternity bro
it's funny how the whiter the followers of a sandnigger religion are, the more succesful that sandnigger religion is:smonk::smonk::smonk:

This is something Muslims can understand.
You are giga coping btw. Even if your parents hadn’t told you that you would still be rotting in hell.
The main 3 religions all scare kids with the idea of hell so idk why you think it's only muslims

same and also the fear of being reincarnated to an even worse form of life :feelsohgod:

The main 3 religions all scare kids with the idea of hell so idk why you think it's only muslims
JFL at thinking Judaism is a main religion with like a few million followers.

after seeing hundreds of gore videos, swallowing blackpill and witnessing normie's cruelity I cant force myself to believe in God or hell no matter what (It would mean that everyfuckingone would be put there knowing human nature :feelskek::blackpill:)
B-but knowing the human nature is the best argument of religious people

God doesn't exist ,i'm algerian atheist

Must be nice believing in religion and an afterlife. I know that when you die you're consciousness will cease to be and you won't experience anything at all for the rest of eternity. That's far more terrifying to me considering how incomprehensible it is

You're catholic?