Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only things that really will derail you is chemical:

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
How do y’all balance out need for relaxations, when it brings you closure to not giving you ability to react. It’s like dumbing yourself down to realize how evil the normies are.
Ethanol is a toxin. You can dei from withdrawals. One punch to the head causes vascular damage in cerebral arteries. Smoking pot makes you retarted. Lifting weights as an incel will increase risk of deep vein thrombosis.
All these foids spend all their time trying to stroke you out. Have you noticed how much time they spend on trying to make their Barbie dream land in real time with chad, while trying to get rid of you completely in every social situation.
Im hoping this monkey pox gets these hoes staying retarted, instead of wasting breath with their bullshit.
I just wish I was maddER when I was sober. Nature is cucked

Easy, take depressants and stimulants together:feelsLSD:

I didn’t realize this one posted so I tried to rewrite it goddamn shitty internet. It legit didn’t show me shit

I know my other post sounds the same I’m sorry. Blame make Zuckerberg and the Jews

Easy, take depressants and stimulants together:feelsLSD:
I used to take adderal with dxm. But talked to a foid at at the therapist/psychiatrist and my blood pressure went to 170/95 and I had a stroke. Slut shouldn’t have been my nurse. I hope she dies. I didn’t go back.

Last edited:
I used to take adderal with dxm. But talked to a foid at at the therapist/psychiatrist and my blood pressure went to 170/95 and I had a stroke. Slut shouldn’t have been my nurse. I hope she dies. I didn’t go back.
Yeah u might be prone to serotonin syndrome with that combo, I usually use xanax and meth

Yeah u might be prone to serotonin syndrome with that combo, I usually use xanax and meth
The cuck ass doctor didn’t prescribe me Xanax. I asked for it. I got diagnosed with adhd, but was legit shaking the entire time(and all the hole receptionists didn’t tell the doctor I was their so I missed my appointment, and had to go in 1 hour later. my insurance refused to pay for vyvanse. I personally think the 25 percent levo amoehtamine fucked me up.

These were on few separate occasions(the diagnosis by psychologist, transfer to psychiatrist, getting prescribed Wellbutrin, getting prescribed concerta(was later to appointment), getting prescribed adderal(hole was not their), getting check up(had a stroke).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back