Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the only way to "survive" in social or work settings as an inkwell/ogrecel/incel

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
The only methodology I have found to even half "survive" in the "real world" for a below average man, is a phrase i have coined, which is "to play your face", eg you play the role the society expects and is used to for an unattractive man to act behave and react.

However this is a temporary play a ruse, an act for a period in order to fix whatever flaws you have to be able to actually engage in the "real world" in a way that makes some form of sense to you emotionally.

explanation:
playing your face;

incels/unattractive low social value men eg sub 5 mens expected role and behaviour by society :

There seems to be really tight intractable social norms for sub 5s that if breached induce ridicule and complete ostracism by the "real world" and normies in social and work settings.

I have found these below to be true in nearly all sociall and professional settings;

The incel-

Cant express emotions openly, has to be stern and completely emotionless all the time, maybe not even allowed to laugh even if finds things funny, needs as least emotional expression as possible.
This even extends to topics of conversation, eg any emotionally based films and media or songs, eg an inkwell likes an emotional song eg Annie lennox no more i love you's.

Asexual, is essential outside the realm of sex, no one thinks they have had will have or can have sex, cant talk or bring up sex or use sexual innuendo even to fellow men in social and work setting without cringe and being ridiculed and rejected socially.

Any talk with coworkers is all work anything in the other coworkers social life is completely out of bounds and will again be ridiculed and result in social ostracisation, outrage, creep etc times infinity if talking to young women.

ESSENTIALLY EVERY SINGLE AVENUE FOR SOCIAL AND SEXUAL SELF EXPRESSION IS SHUT THE FUCK DOWN BY NORMANS IN EVERY OR MOST SOCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL SCENARIOS

The NUCLEAR BOMB FOR AN INCEL/ SUB 5 IS THAT THIS ELEMENT OF SELF EXPRESSION OF EMOTIONS IS THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF BEING HUMAN, IT UNDERPINS ALMOST EVERY ELEMENT OF EMOTIONAL WELL BEING, WITHOUT THIS YOUR ESSENTIALLY NOT HUMAN YOUR NOT LIVING, YOU ARE LIVING WITHOUT EMOTION.
PLAN

My plan in this scenario is to "to play your face" AND THEN OVER TIME WITH MONEY IN A LOW EFFORT, LOW STRESS AS POSSIBLE PART TIME JOB, CHANGE YOUR FACE AND FIX AS MANY FLAWS FACIALLY AS YOU CAN.
YOU SIMPLY CANNOT EXIST IN THIS STATE EMOTIONALLY FOR DECADE AFTER DECADE WITHOUT A TREMENDOUSLY NEGATIVE EFFECT PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY, YOU SIMPLY HAVE TO TRY EVERY AVENUE TO ESCAPE THIS VALHALLA.

The LDAR AND OR COPE STRATEGY IS A LOW EFFORT LOW IQ PLAY, that is simply the physically and mentally easiest option, thats it thats its only positive while everything else about you and every other element of your life is being negatively effected, its pure straight up nihilism, with ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY AND ZERO STRATEGY TO IMPROVE YOUR SITUATION, your life will just get worse over time.

Last edited:
it kinda do be like that, you will attract nasty comments constantly otherwise, the very second you let your guard down and relax

however usually you will find a losers' corner in most places, you can hang out there and be yourself and relax, that's what i typically do

it kinda do be like that, you will attract nasty comments constantly otherwise, the very second you let your guard down and relax

however usually you will find a losers' corner in most places, you can hang out there and be yourself and relax, that's what i typically do
the point is again your still not existing, its purely about volume and the volume of people who are shutting you down, if you can only interact "properly" with circa 5% of the people in your work or social scenario IS THIS LIVING, ITS A TREMENDOUSLY COMPROMISED EXISTENCE, YOUR BEING SENTENCED TO INTERACTING WITH PEOPLE NO ONE ELSE INTERACTS WITH.

as a turbomanlet you have to play the clown and jester

This is true. I do find it easy to behave like this, especially at work. Just don't talk about relationships and shut up when others talk about it. They might ask direct questions, but then you just have to show yourself to be a private person. And when you talk about hobbies or activities talk about light things, like biking, walking, watching movies....

praise be to the him, we will never get a white woman