Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the only women who ever considerated me was my female teachers

• Thread starter needgirlfriend+tits
  • Start date
N

needgirlfriend+tits

Recruit
★★★★★
every single women outside of my teachers were arrogant, vapid, narcissists, dumb retarded entitled whores...
And the only reason my female teachers liked me was because I could show some intelligent moments at times.
Now don't get it wrong, this doesn't mean that women see intelligence as an attractive trait, it only means that female teachers are old wise whores who can actually value a non physical/cuck trait, and that they will be more considerate to you when you're not a retard like most other students... In reality women only like intelligence if you use it to be a full time simp for them... But if you use your intelligence for ur own you will be hated by everyone irregardless of gender... People feel entitled to your service and submission no matter wether they are boys/girls/men/women... They all have a god "chosen one" complex even the religious people... Very few are actually humble and can think past their own experiences and their parents boomer brainwashing education.

Last edited:
My life would have been completely different if my younger teachers sexually abused me.

Teacher's cuck

every single women outside of my teachers were arrogant, vapid, narcissists, dumb retarded entitled whores...
And the only reason my female teachers liked me was because I could show some intelligent moments at times.
Now don't get it wrong, this doesn't mean that women see intelligence as an attractive trait, it only means that female teachers are old wise whores who can actually value a non physical/cuck trait, and that they will be more considerate to you when you're not a retard like most other students... In reality women only like intelligence if you use it to be a full time simp for them... But if you use your intelligence for ur own you will be hated by everyone irregardless of gender... People feel entitled to your service and submission no matter wether they are boys/girls/men/women... They all have a god "chosen one" complex even the religious people... Very few are actually humble and can think past their own experiences and their parents boomer brainwashing education.
lol i was nothing more than a puppet for them, no matter how intelligent I got

Teacher's cuck