Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The pain is getting unbearable

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
.Not good enough to be touched. Not good enough to be cared for. Not good enough for sex.

I will never fulfill my biological imperative. I feel like an organism rotting away, simply given away every hope and dream. I was an excess male, something that human race never biologically needed. I was not able to be of value. My whole existence from the start, my childhood, everything has been invalidated.

any solutions ?

rope or cope boyo thats our options.

doubling down on vidya has helped me

JokerIt's time.

OP never bothers to reply in his threads. And does not even provide context; HOW OLD YOU ARE?

I am 31 year old, never touched a woman sexually, had a date, phone-number, kissed etc. Permavirgin. Autism. 166 cm. Face among the ugliest here.

OP never bothers to reply in his threads. And does not even provide context; HOW OLD YOU ARE?

I am 31 year old, never touched a woman sexually, had a date, phone-number, kissed etc. Permavirgin. Autism. 166 cm. Face among the ugliest here.
I am 25.

I am non-confrontational and I usually abandon my threads when someone attacks me to avoid anxiety.

Last edited:
The world will only get more superficial as time goes on. If you can't deal with it now, I don't know what to tell you about the future.

It's over for you buddy boyo. I would give you a 5% chance to ascend before even seeing your face. Anyone who is a virgin past 22 is effectively done for. You might get some P in V if you earn a lot and growel before women.

Kai oot jo käyny äänestämässä tai ainakin kuntasi maahanmuutto- ja -muuttajavastaisin ehdokas on jo huomista varten katsottuna? Viimeksi nuorista miehistä vain 11,1 prosenttia äänesti ennakkoon ja ylipäänsä ALLE KOLMASOSA ("alueilla" 31,6 %) käytti äänioikeuttaan, kun nuorista naisista ennakkoon kävi äänestämässä 15,6 ja mitatuilla alueilla yhteensä kävi äänestämässä 38,5 prosenttia: https://www.stat.fi/til/kvaa/2017/05/kvaa_2017_05_2017-05-05_kat_001_fi.html

nuoria naisia on vähemmän, mutta äänestävät aktiivisemmin kuin miehet. Nuoret naiset äänestävät käytännössä kaikki rajattoman miesmaahanmuuton puolesta kaikilla mahdollisilla verukkeilla (ja välillä joku joskus myöntää avoimesti todelliset motiivit). Joten käy nyt perkele antamassa se vastaäänesi.

Nature shows no remorse.

Kai oot jo käyny äänestämässä tai ainakin kuntasi maahanmuutto- ja -muuttajavastaisin ehdokas on jo huomista varten katsottuna? Viimeksi nuorista miehistä vain 11,1 prosenttia äänesti ennakkoon ja ylipäänsä ALLE KOLMASOSA ("alueilla" 31,6 %) käytti äänioikeuttaan, kun nuorista naisista ennakkoon kävi äänestämässä 15,6 ja mitatuilla alueilla yhteensä kävi äänestämässä 38,5 prosenttia: https://www.stat.fi/til/kvaa/2017/05/kvaa_2017_05_2017-05-05_kat_001_fi.html

nuoria naisia on vähemmän, mutta äänestävät aktiivisemmin kuin miehet. Nuoret naiset äänestävät käytännössä kaikki rajattoman miesmaahanmuuton puolesta kaikilla mahdollisilla verukkeilla (ja välillä joku joskus myöntää avoimesti todelliset motiivit). Joten käy nyt perkele antamassa se vastaäänesi.
Äänestin 387.

So its time for going into some adventures and to try to forget about foids for now. I know its easy as i say it.

Coping is all there is. Unless you want to end it all.