Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The pain I’ve felt today is indescribable, I’m officially broken

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
Today my father almost killed me by trying choke me.

My retarded normalfag “friends” ignored me throughout the day as always and I was mocked/belittled again. I’ve always felt inferior to them.

At school, I saw my oneitis with a perfect 6’2 white prettyboy chad (she’s asian). She ignored me completely even as I sat next to her even though we’ve had convos before (self improooovement did fuck all).

I realized that I am not human today, nobody bothered to read my expression and ask if anything was wrong, only my mother. I’m supposed to be stoic after all this?

Why did your dad try to choke you?

Go er

We are like ghosts. Totally invisible. The only thing that we get acknowledgement from is our constant suffering.

I've felt that way many times before. My father though was much more the distant type who did fuck-all to show me how to be a man.

You should def call the police immediately if you dad choked you like that. He's not a man if so, and should face consequences for his actions.

I’m supposed to be stoic after all this?
Come over to my house. We will play video games, browse .is, look at memes, and have fun. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

We are like ghosts. Totally invisible. The only thing that we get acknowledgement from is our constant suffering.
We are ignored for anything and everything except if it's bad stuff. Then we can't be skipped, oh no no.

How can I enjoy living or coping if things are like this at 18?

I wish I was anybody else in this current moment, everyday is a repeating cycle of tantalizing torture that will make you believe gnosticism. Today I saw many insects that’d be deserving of more love and sympathy than us. I am an embodiment of every sin and facet of suffering that could possibly exist, I live in constant hell.

Come over to my house. We will play video games, browse .is, look at memes, and have fun. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Bro I’m seriously considering it, we need a group home for the abused and tortured men throughout the world:cryfeels:

Same. God of this world is either one big piece of shit or a weak-minded moron.
More like a devout Sadist, and in his divine Sadism, it is nature fighting against itself.

I wish I was anybody else in this current moment, everyday is a repeating cycle of tantalizing torture that will make you believe gnosticism. Today I saw many insects that’d be deserving of more love and sympathy than us. I am an embodiment of every sin and facet of suffering that could possibly exist, I live in constant hell.
What is your current plan for life brocel?

What is your current plan for life brocel?
The only thing keeping me going is my mother and the threat of homelessness/wageslaving. I will go to college or do some online uni and get a “starter” job. Once my parents pass I might decide to kms or immerse myself in copes.

More like a devout Sadist, and in his divine Sadism, it is nature fighting against itself.
There, Juliette, there the laws of nature; such are the only laws she has
ever dictated, the only ones which are precious and dear to her, the only
ones we should never infringe. [...] And, far from thanking this thought-
less nature for the slender freedom she has given us for accomplishing the
desires she inspires by her voice, let us curse her from the bottom of our
heart, for so restricting the path she envisages for us; outrage her, destroy
her for having left us so few crimes to do, in giving us such violent desires
to commit them at all times.
O you! so we should say to her, you, blind and weak-minded force of
which I find myself the involuntary result, you who hurled me into this
world with the desire I should offend you, and who could not however
provide me the means, inspire then in my blazing soul, some crimes which
would serve you better than these that you have made available to me. I
am prepared to carry out your laws, since they require great crimes of me,
and for great crimes I have a passionate thirst; but provide me then dif-
ference from those that your debility has given me. When I have extermi-
nated all the creatures that cover the earth, I will be very far from my goal,
since I will have served you... mother!... and I only aspire to take revenge
on your stupidity, or on the wickedness that you cause men to experience
without ever furnishing them the means to carry out the appalling desires
you inspire in them!

The only thing keeping me going is my mother and the threat of homelessness/wageslaving. I will go to college or do some online uni and get a “starter” job. Once my parents pass I might decide to kms or immerse myself in copes.
Alright, you are still young, shoot your shot.

You should've beaten your dad.
The half wit shitskin lacks the ability to plan ahead so he’ll definitely kill me as he’s said before.

Why did he choke you