Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The peak of normies garbage advice.

Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
Well I watched the first 10 seconds and it referenced Ted Bundy: is it actually :bluepill:? Can't be arsed with the rest.

(((Tal Ben-Shahar)))

Yeah no wonder, some Harvard jew psychologist wants to overdose the masses on copium to keep them content with their lot regardless of the objectively shitty state of their lives. Lel go ask Ted Kaczynski how wonderful Harvard's psych department is.

Also btw i cannot find any information on this dude's personal life, at least based on wikipedia and his website, despite him being in so much media shit :feelshehe: kinda getting jordan peterson vibes, in the sense his life might very well be a total clusterfuck behind the scenes while simultaneously playing up the self-help guru persona in his professional life.

Also the content of the video is very bluepilled and of course fails to recognize the important of external factors beyond the individual's control. He even includes relationships as a component of his happiness model, but of course does not bother going in detail. All this "resilience" and "anti-fragility" shit is hella cope.
Well I watched the first 10 seconds and it referenced Ted Bundy: is it actually :bluepill:? Can't be arsed with the rest.
Yes he was just using that as a brief rhetorical device, saying everyone has negative emotions except psychopaths and the dead.

Yes he was just using that as a brief rhetorical device, saying everyone has negative emotions except psychopaths and the dead.
But I'm guessing the point was that they were right to not feel too much or something?

But I'm guessing the point was that they were right to not feel too much or something?
Nope. His main point was to not chase happiness as an end in itself, but to pursue the different things that promote happiness. He then describes the different components of his model of happiness, which is the generic vague stuff you could guess (spriitual, emotional, relational, intellectual, etc etc)

Wouldve been based if he did what you said, but nope hes a bluepilled kike

Nope. His main point was to not chase happiness as an end in itself, but to pursue the different things that promote happiness. He then describes the different components of his model of happiness, which is the generic vague stuff you could guess (spriitual, emotional, relational, intellectual, etc etc)

Wouldve been based if he did what you said, but nope hes a bluepilled kike
Oh Jesus, that is giga :bluepill:, glad I didn't watch.

This retard actually thinks psychological strength is like a muscle, the more you abuse you're sanity the more sane you become because somehow it works like a muscle.

This is why psychology is not an exact science, most of what's being discovered is useless.