Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The person who hacked the site has been identified, doxxed and his now terrified and offering apologies

neh it just boogles my mind to see happy families.the same thing happens to me when i go to church on sunday.my life and theirs are like 7 world aparts and i get baffled at how easy theirs lifes are.

you go to fucking church?

jesus fucking christ lol

oh my god

no wonder you're such a cuck

Man i am going through this guys mom facebook page,and man this guy has everything i ever wanted.

his family is united,no matter how much he fucks up,his parents got so much money to cover him forever,he will probably go to some rich boy uni,will probably become some high tier normie as he ages up,and will never struggle a single day in his entire life.At best what he will struggle with is his kids custody,but unless you are a christrian who wants to teach the beauty of our lord to his children you probably won't care much(at least not with the money that he will probably get).

his mother was a gigantic stacy in her early years.weird to see that even stacy can suffer from some gigantic illness.
That's what I thought when I stumbled upon his info. That nigga familymogs me to hell and back, I genuinely don't know how someone from that kind of background resorts to doing this shit, which is why I assumed he was just some malignant narcissist. My family is and always was extremely dysfunctional and fucked up, so it's no surprise I found places like 4chan and incel spaces at a young age.

DDoS attacks can be a real problem yeah. That's good he has "apologised", lol

I had a site once that got DDoS'd. The biggest problem wasn't really the downtime (as they don't tend to last long) but rather that my hosting company really didn't like it and I nearly got kicked off!

It doesn't really count as hacking, but I know people call it that quite often.

:feelssus: even after what he did to us

@FrothySolutions is a cuck, that's why

look at his mom's Facebook page, he has the perfect life, I don't feel bad one bit, he, in his privelaged mindset, attacked us, insulted us, and bragged about it. being doxxed and made fun of for a little bit won't do shit @FrothySolutions

It would be hypocrisy to try and hurt or scare this kid. We who cry foul when Sarge or Master or @Komesarj89 get doxxed, now will come after someone literally still in high school? Nah. Fuck that.

It would be hypocrisy to try and hurt or scare this kid. We who cry foul when Sarge or Master or @Komesarj89 get doxxed, now will come after someone literally still in high school? Nah. Fuck that.
Neither Serge nor Master committed a crime. I can't say the same about this kid. The public has every reason to know who's been attacking not only .is but also .party and TPUSA.

Neither Serge nor Master committed a crime. I can't say the same about this kid. The public has every reason to know who's been attacking not only .is but also .party and TPUSA.

I don't think that's why you're publishing his deets, because you've doxxed people for less. You don't care about that stuff.

Couple hours ago before I watched this thread I was under the impression some ITfag was ddossing the site
Also, what a shitty fake ass apology, lol he thinks that's going to magically keep him safe from consequences. If he didn't get doxxed he would keep ddossing this site 24/7, he's only sorry he faced the consequences of his actions.

Last edited:
You're right. Fuck em'

Furthermore, doxxing is a crime. Every state has some statute against cyberstalking or Internet communications containing threats to a person. So if we're like "Hey I know your real name now, get ready for the pain," that's illegal.

Can anyone translate the handwritten apology @PPEcel

Website didn't work for me yesterday all day, host error 521.

Can anyone translate the handwritten apology @PPEcel
some parts were illegible

Dearest soyjak users,

I apologize for my actions against you. Your forum is (...). In the future, I will be more careful about what I post online, especially when dealing with you all. Please, let us move past this unfortunate (...) and see a brighter, soyjak filled (...).

With deepest regret and apology,
Stefan

Sowwy

some parts were illegible

Dearest soyjak users,

I apologize for my actions against you. Your forum is (...). In the future, I will be more careful about what I post online, especially when dealing with you all. Please, let us move past this unfortunate (...) and see a brighter, soyjak filled (...).

With deepest regret and apology,
Stefan

Sowwy
Ty friend

Man i am going through this guys mom facebook page,and man this guy has everything i ever wanted.

his family is united,no matter how much he fucks up,his parents got so much money to cover him forever,he will probably go to some rich boy uni,will probably become some high tier normie as he ages up,and will never struggle a single day in his entire life.At best what he will struggle with is his kids custody,but unless you are a christrian who wants to teach the beauty of our lord to his children you probably won't care much(at least not with the money that he will probably get).

his mother was a gigantic stacy in her early years.weird to see that even stacy can suffer from some gigantic illness.
He’s fucking got the perfect ideal life, and still finds the need to fuck with people like us. I unironically hope he fucking dies.

Apology rejected. He can eat his shit and choke on it.

I'm not tech savy at all but are you guys telling me that some german rich blonde fuckward was the reason why the site was niggring out for the last 3 days? What even is soyjak
lolcow.farm and crystal.cafe are operating fine for me

no downtime on my end

i wonder if they're on Cloudflare or Akamai
No way actual women are posting on those boards. More likely trannies and guys.

Btw what was your previous account OP

I'm not tech savy at all but are you guys telling me that some german rich blonde fuckward was the reason why the site was niggring out for the last 3 days? What even is soyjak

No way actual women are posting on those boards. More likely trannies and guys.

Btw what was your previous account OP
he didn’t do anything except pay others that did the real work.

what do you mean previous account? this is my only account on here although i’ve been a cel back on reddit incels and braincels

what do you mean previous account? this is my only account on here although i’ve been a cel back on reddit incels and braincels
Alt rules don't apply if your previous account here was deleted. Especially voluntarily.

I'm just curious if you are someone I used to know.

UShIuK3
s

luckily it was only ddos who knows what he could have done if he for example used malware or something like that

this is true life fuel. i live for this
cant you just drink in thr air like booze

White normie with blond hair, who probably got everything he ever really needed in his life due to being born to the right family, bullies miserable people online. Why shouldnt everyone know what he did and what a piece of shit he is? Why shouldnt he face all available repercussions bar those ones breaking the law?
Send that fucker to hell for all I care.

Furthermore, doxxing is a crime. Every state has some statute against cyberstalking or Internet communications containing threats to a person. So if we're like "Hey I know your real name now, get ready for the pain," that's illegal.
It's not a threat.

It's not stalking.

Those two words have relatively narrow and specific definitions.

every time i feel remotely bad for him, i remember that i have no other copes and how miserable i was without access to this site
which is why i disagree with the jaks lifting their boot from his throat.
View attachment 565737

man the world is a small place. miss models being picked by the families of the same people harassing us is a weird thing.
its a club and we arent in it. This is why i dont advocate for mercy in this situation
What we have here is a privileged rich cuck that needs to be brought low. humble the fucker and with his mothers final thoughts as the sunset fades on her final days, i want her to know her son was reckless. he made a few terrible decisions that led to hell fire for his entire family. to realize that actions have consequences.

hes the jaks mongrel now. They'll decide who to sick him on and when to let him go, if they do. Who knows how long it will last but what i do know is that this is pretty legendary.

leave his family out of this.he fucked up,but no need to bring someone who is ill into this shitshow.if she knew timmy harassed the big terrorists and murderers inwkwells she would have a mini heart attack. still even if she wasn't married she would have rejected me so fast kek.
On one hand, I kind of agree with this one. He was found out, he was forced to humiliate himself, but that's it. I'm not really a vengeful person, so I probably wouldn't stress this issue any further if I was in a position to make a decision about this. I just want this forum to be safe and available for incels.

every time i feel remotely bad for him, i remember that i have no other copes and how miserable i was without access to this site
On the other hand, this.

White normie with blond hair, who probably got everything he ever really needed in his life due to being born to the right family, bullies miserable people online. Why shouldnt everyone know what he did and what a piece of shit he is? Why shouldnt he face all available repercussions bar those ones breaking the law?
Send that fucker to hell for all I care.
Yep, exactly how i feel

Did this guy really take down Turning Point USA as well? lol

brutal messing with a 501c like that, they probably have the funds and follow-through to have him prosecuted
i know. i might get in contact with their counsel

lets wait another day or two to see how it plays out, am mostly busy today

I'm not for throwing him in prison, but monetary compensation will be in place. I never understood this kind of people who have the perfect american life and have time to bully others.

Any faggot can rent a stress testing service and enter this site's IP, but nonetheless to anyone living near him or his family, you know what to do :society:
Based insurancecels
luckily it was only ddos who knows what he could have done if he for example used malware or something like that
This skid is too low IQ to execute a drive-by payload onto a honeypot site, literally anyone and their dogs that fucks Stacys can boot any low traffic site or individual offline in current year
I can't get behind doxxing, nor threatening kids.
0ae

Last edited: